Allow myself to introduce myself

Options
I'm a 28 year old dad/husband in Minneapolis. Looking to connect with people who are in similar situation and who have similar interests. I'm at the end of my weight loss and going into maintenance. I was 262 in January and am at about 200 now. Going to attempt P90X soon. I am a gadget guy. Xbox and Apple are my two favorite hobbies. Friend me if you want, if I'm too boring you can yell at me and unfriend me.

Replies

• 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Austin Powers, nice. Minnesota, nice. Xbox and Apple, not nice. haha. PS3 and Android all the way!
  • kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! Did you hear that Apple has decided to delay production of their new iPod for kids? Apparently the name "iTouch Kids" isn't ideal!
  • ssawchenko
    ssawchenko Posts: 33
    Options
    Nice work on the weight loss!

I too have lost the majority of my weight (19 pounds since Jan - in prep for a wedding that went fantabulous!) and I am currently looking to maintain (maybe drop 5 more). I'm an apple fan (still rocking my old school 3G iPhone), but like 3ball I am a PS3 person ;) I play a lot of online games though!

I'm not on MFP all the time, but if you're looking for some e-buds here please feel free to add me :)

Good luck with your goals!
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Welcome! Did you hear that Apple has decided to delay production of their new iPod for kids? Apparently the name "iTouch Kids" isn't ideal!

In a related story, iPod sales to Catholic Priests have seen a sharp increase. Hey-oh!