Today my motivation is....

Options

Replies

• JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    those long sleeve shirts in my closet...its getting colder...i'll need to wear them soon...they are getting looser on me...:)
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is Christmas parties... How is it already November?
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    kkkkkt3690 wrote: »
    Today my motivation is Christmas parties... How is it already November?

I know, right?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    My motivation is vanity, to some extent.
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is to experience the satisfying feeling of being drenched in sweat.
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like this thread. It's always good to start out the day with a goal in mind. For me my motivation is to be healthy and i'm envisioning my old self and what it felt like to be as thin as I was and to know that I CAN make it there again! <3 I can I can I can!
  • kkkkkt3690
    Options
    My motivation is vanity, to some extent.

I am with you for this. ;)
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is...the pride in myself that I will feel at the end of the day if I meet my goals.

• secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm sweating so bad in November just existing. This needs to stop.
  • secondnature81
    Options
    Annnd I just saw this so I had to share it too.
    vxrechzfjci9.jpg
  • bri170lb
    Options

[/quote]
    Annnd I just saw this so I had to share it too.
    vxrechzfjci9.jpg
    Welll...that is motivation....! :smiley:
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    My motivation for today is, I want to make myself happy. I am not happy with myself the way I look and the way I feel about myself. I want to like myself and be happy with how I look. I am worth it!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bri170lb
    Options
    My motivation to meet my goals today is...I am on track to meet my end of the year goals and the only way to get there is ONE DAY AT A TIME.

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Warm November day in New York is motivation to get outside and do something.
  • secondnature81
    Options
    Skinny people have cleaner houses!
  • rogers48
    Options
    I got on the scale today and I am down 3 pounds since Sunday. I don't usually weigh myself except on Mondays after I get off from work and I write my weight down every Monday on a Calender. What better motivation is there then seeing results? Love it!

• kkkkkt3690
    Options
    My motivation is the jeans I bought a size too small by accident last year now fit!
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is seeing that I've gained half of the stone I lost back. Nope. Been a victim of an irregular routine making me think it is OK to eat rubbish. Time to ditch that mindset and get back on the wagon!
  • rogers48
    Options
    I strayed last night and ate yogurt pretzels. WAY TO MANY YOGURT PRETZELS. My motivation for today is that I feel guilty for eating way to many yogurt pretzels which put me over my daily calories allotment. I can not eat a few so I just can not have any in the house to tempt me! Into the trash they went! YEA! Now I am going out and walk off some of the calories of those stupid yogurt pretzels!