What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I have just completed week 4 C25K :p
    I am eating about 1500 calories a day and weighed about 257 lb at 5"5 when I started.. No idea what I weigh now but when I started the C25K I didn't think I could run for even 5 seconds!

WhooHoo!! I just finished Week 7 and I still can't believe I can run as long as I can! Today, I actually wondered what I was going to do when I got to the end.
  • MelimelCoco
    MelimelCoco Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My 9-year-old son was playing on his tablet and said to me "Mom, if getting healthy was a game, you would have leveled up a few levels."
    That's adorable!
  • khhregister
    khhregister Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My husband just ate the last piece of Hallowe'en candy. This might be the first year in my entire life where I didn't eat like a pound or two of candy over the course of two or three days. I had one mini twix and one Reese's cup. The funny thing is, they didn't taste very good to me at all. Supermarket candy has really gotten cheaper and sweeter to the point I don't like how it tastes anymore and I certainly don't wish I had had more. Now if we were talking See's candy, that's another matter - I don't think my willpower is that strong AT ALL.
  • Erinsmiles2015
    Erinsmiles2015 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I bought a top in size medium! Celebration!
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had room for Baskin Robbins ice cream in my calorie count, so I enjoyed it. The nsv is that the lady scooped me a much bigger scoop than a serving, but I only ate 2/3 of it. Had to stay within my calorie count! I have let ice cream go to waste before. Although it didn't actually go to waste because my husband ate it!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I have just completed week 4 C25K :p
    I am eating about 1500 calories a day and weighed about 257 lb at 5"5 when I started.. No idea what I weigh now but when I started the C25K I didn't think I could run for even 5 seconds!

WhooHoo!! I just finished Week 7 and I still can't believe I can run as long as I can! Today, I actually wondered what I was going to do when I got to the end.

Start with 10 k perhaps? I am beginning with week three on Monday. And once I finish I am going for 10 k training.
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I cycled around the neighborhood for over 90mins without getting exhausted.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I got on my treadmill at home for the first time since last spring because it was only 26 degrees outside. When I turned it on, the settings said I weighed 228 pounds. But now I actually weigh 192!

• caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Scale showed that I'd put a pound on this week but rather then being downhearted, I've just shrugged it off as I know I've not put that on and more importantly have been shopping for a Christmas party dress this week and of the 7 or so dresses I've tried on, they've all been a UK size 10 and all fit except for one. At first I thought it was a fluke and vanity sizing but as I went to lots of shops I guess I finally have to realise that I am pretty much a 10 now. I started off squeezing into a 16/18
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Routine doctor appointment - she made me get on the scale twice as she couldn't believe how much I'd lost :smiley: (although her scales are actually out by 10lbs so I ignored what that measurement, hopefully the loss will be the same which is what matters)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    My hand surgery was successful yesterday. I brought my own muffin for post op so I didn't have to eat the hospital's yucky ones.
  • kccorey
    kccorey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    After a less than promising start to the day (slept in & then had pumpkin cheesecake for breakfast), I reversed the downward spiral with a 4mi run and a spinach smoothie. Feeling fantastic and motivated to tackle the laundry and housecleaning!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    My hand surgery was successful yesterday. I brought my own muffin for post op so I didn't have to eat the hospital's yucky ones.

Yay! So positive, so happy for you! xo
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    The awesome red suede boots (with the biggest calf I could find) that I got for my birthday, the ones that wouldn't zip up past my ANKLE and made me cry...I just put them on and zipped them ALL THE WAY UP! They are still a little snug, but they went on! (and seriously, they make me feel like a a superhero) Those boots were my main motivation to start this, because I was so ashamed, and depressed that they were so awesome and so seemingly out of my reach...and they weren't, i just had to get off my butt and work towards them...and it really worked!

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I lost over 60 pounds and have been maintaining for about 9 months.

This past week or 2, my mind has been catching up with the weight loss. I am starting to think of myself as the slim person that I now am, and it feels amazing !!!!!!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

Hope you have a speedy recovery. LOL. Posting on MFP from the hospital. Love it.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I got on my treadmill at home for the first time since last spring because it was only 26 degrees outside. When I turned it on, the settings said I weighed 228 pounds. But now I actually weigh 192!

That's a great feeling!
  • healthyme2000
    healthyme2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Burned over 2100 calories and 7,000 steps over 10,000 goal before 2pm!

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Rack pulls with 455. DOH grip no straps or hook. Then gripped 505lb with mixed grip. Bench 100lb dumbbells for 3rep. PR for 168lb BW. All time PR is 110x1 @190lb.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!