What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• pnanny1956
    pnanny1956 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    3 miles in less than an hour,
    putting on clothes that were too small,
    wedding rings loose, after having them re-sized when i gained all the weight
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Coudn't believe what I looked like in a picture. I realise I look quite different than before and I am totally ok with that :-) it makes me happy and I am on a healthy path to continue
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Today is my 100th day logging. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It has helped so much. :)
  • rseitz10001
    rseitz10001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I killed a guy in my underground fighting ring. That was a pretty big victory
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    fearnsey71 wrote: »
    I killed a guy in my underground fighting ring. That was a pretty big victory

2 things;

1) you're not supposed to talk about it
    2) you're not supposed to talk about it

I actually LOL'd at this exchange right here.
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    The girlfriend said that she would have to go shopping for shirts for me while I was walking out the door to go to work because I'm swimming in all of my current ones.

My pile of unwearable clothes is becoming larger, and my smallness is becoming more noticeable. :)
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Last July the hubby and I went out and bought bikes and stated riding. When we started, it took us around 45 minutes to do a 3 mile loop in our neighborhood and it was really hard.

This weekend we went to a local paved trail and rode 21.23 miles in about 2h15min of actual riding time! We stopped for lunch half way and stopped to let the kids play at a playground along the trail so over 3 hours total. I'm a little sore today, but not too bad. I think I could have actually ridden further if my butt hadn't been so sore from the seat. I'm feeling pretty bad@ss about myself right now. We're planning to do it again next weekend.

Oh and I did the whole thing with our 2 year old on the bike with me and our 7 year old ride the whole way on her bike too.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I enjoy exercising.
  • edetherington
    edetherington Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been borderline 3x/2x for shirts for the past year and half. Finally it go to the point that most of my 2x shirts wouldn't fit me anymore. I tried one of my favorite 2x shirts on yesterday it fit perfectly! Can't wait until I can fit into a couple "larger" XL shirts I have. I haven't been able to wear them since I graduated from college in 2011.
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    The changes in how I think about what I want in a meal. If somebody had told me a year ago that I would willingly pass up grains in favor of vegetables, I would have laughed in their face. Or that I would be able to eat fewer than 1200 calories and still have half of a mini bundt cake and a mini ice cream bar, and be happy with my choices through the day.
  • EmmaFitzwilliam
    EmmaFitzwilliam Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I bought new jeans 2 weeks ago and they were really tight, but now they are already getting quite loose.
    Maybe I should buy a belt, because buying new pants all the time will get a bit expensive ;)

I feel this one! I bought some "comfort fit" jeans in a size smaller than usual - and they're too big. The too-tight "standard" jeans in that same size are quite comfortable. For now. And I've dropped two skirt sizes since ... ?last October?

• Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My most recent--and continuous--nSV is that my work pants are WAY too big...Everybody keeps asking me when I'm going to get new pants! They ARE new!!! hahahaha!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today my shirt is a medium and my pants are a small. The pants are drawstring beachcomber-like pants, but still. That tag says SM, dammit! lol

Even if they were striped horizontal purple and sparkly I would have worn them because they were a small!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I can feel my collar bones. I can't see them just yet...but I can feel them. Also, I find myself unable to sit still from all the extra energy whereas I usually will lay around the house all day.
  • Jaxxie1181
    Jaxxie1181 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm having to wear jeggings until I can buy some new (smaller size) jeans. My old jeans are so saggy they're practically falling down and they look so frumpy on me.
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am having such an awesome day! I was feeling and looking really good today so I decided to go to a store and try on some clothes. I was a size ten!! I was a 14 in MARCH! I also realized that a ten is a medium. I haven't been a medium in so long I can't remember it! :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had a garage sale and put my size 18w to 22W clothes in it! I'm wearing a 16W now, smallest in 15 years. Working towards my next 40 lbs.

It's such a good feeling getting rid of those old bigger sizes isn't it! Congratulations :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I bought a skirt at the weekend in a nz size 8 (us4). I have literally NEVER been a size 8 before. I wore it yesterday to work and felt awesome.

Also, when I was in the store, the sales assistant (so not exactly impartial) said "it's like our clothes were made to fit you" and it's true, they fit perfectly in all the right places. After feeling like no one made clothes for my body for so long, this was an (expensive) revelation!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Went to an annual gathering last weekend and 5 people mentioned my weight loss. Two told me to get a new scale because there was no way I'd only lost 15 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!