Replies

• rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My will power to say no to food.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking caffeinated coffee - my last hold out plus I reduced my Splenda/Equal intake and started carrying Stevia/Truvia packets with me.
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    TMI NSV is that I have had 2 months in a row of regular periods :smile:
  • annied1961
    Options
    I'm 53 and in menopause.
    The scale hasn't moved in months-then on Monday
    I summoned up the courage and weighed myself.
    I am 9lbs.lighter.
    Summers coming and logging works.
    My goal is 49 lbs.left to lose.
    I'm motivated now that the scale has started to move,
    and I feel some looseness in my clothes.
    Ya hoo!!!
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I ran for 10minutes straight, never got close to that before!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I went to the mall yesterday looking for shoes. I stopped at one clothing store and found two tops. I grabbed a large rather than an XL for both and the one fit perfectly the other one I needed a medium!!! And the second best part was that they were both in sale.... No more online ordering since I can just go to the store!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I worked out for a total of an HOUR on a treadmill yesterday, I even ran some of it!

Also.. I FINALLY hit 10,000 steps in 1 day!
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Today I got my wedding ring back on after not wearing it for at least 2 years.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    After walking 7.73 miles today (very specific thanks to Fitbit!) I have just realised that I am also currently sitting with my legs crossed over. Sounds silly to many but a massive change to me! :D
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I bought two pairs of size 4 jeans Saturday (I was a size 8 in highschool so I never thought I would see this day)!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Somebody called me "little" yesterday as I was about to purchase more Girl Scout cookies. She said, "If I was little like you, I'd get more cookies too." I am little because I can put the cookies in the freezer and eat a couple at a time, if it fits my calorie goal for the day. (When I was obese, the whole box would have been gone in an hour!) I guess that's 2 NSV's!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I went for a 4 mile hike around a lake on Saturday and then went straight to watch the St Pat's day parade with my kids. I sat on the curb with my two grandsons for an hour and a half and I could still stand up afterwords! Wouldn't have happened last year. :smiley:
  • MEWRDH
    MEWRDH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ran 5K for the first time in a looong time.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Even tops I thought would be fine to wear when I went through my clothes look too big!
    My daughter said it looked like pajamas. Going shopping this week at J Crew outlet couldn't even fit into their XL's. Who knows maybe mediums!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I had to pick up some stockings today as it was unexpectedly cold and my bare legs were FREEZING! And I could buy a regular tall size rather than plus/curvy and they fit without any problem. So stoked... I haven't been able to comfortably wear regular sizes in such a long time
  • kokokariokie
    kokokariokie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Went on a 3 mile hike yesterday (mostly uphill)- no back pain, no exhaustion, no wishing I could call a cab to come pick me up halfway through. It was actually fun!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    annied1961 wrote: »
    I'm 53 and in menopause.
    The scale hasn't moved in months-then on Monday
    I summoned up the courage and weighed myself.
    I am 9lbs.lighter.
    Summers coming and logging works.
    My goal is 49 lbs.left to lose.
    I'm motivated now that the scale has started to move,
    and I feel some looseness in my clothes.
    Ya hoo!!!

Ya hooo!!!!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    I went for a 4 mile hike around a lake on Saturday and then went straight to watch the St Pat's day parade with my kids. I sat on the curb with my two grandsons for an hour and a half and I could still stand up afterwords! Wouldn't have happened last year. :smiley:

That IS an NSV! Way to go!
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm comfortable for the first time in ever wearing a T-shirt alone without having a button down shirt on top covering it so no one can see my gut and less than manly upper body - because they don't exist anymore.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    My husband hugged me this morning and said "wow! you feel so skinny!" :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!