What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I was on a weekend away. I borrowed the hotel's cruiser bike and rode 22k! Yes my muscles were sore after but it was worth it!
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    amk165 wrote: »
    I ran...it was just a little bit, but I ran. Have not done that in years...probably at least a decade!

YEAH! Good for you! A step at a time!
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    brewinggirl_butskinnier Posts: 108 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I love reading these. fd62u.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Just tried on a size 12 pants that I have not worn in years. They fit! I now have a new wardrobe in my closet, which are the clothes I have not been able to wear in forever. I will be shopping in my own closet lol
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    We had our nursing staff meeting yesterday and one of the part time staff thought I was a new nurse on the team. LOL I had to explain that I've been there longer than she was. She didn't recognize me.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Today has been an incredibly stressful and frustrating one at work, and when I was deciding what to grab for lunch I half said to myself “you deserve a splurge after all this b*llsh*t!”… but then I stopped and thought about it and realized I would just be eating my feelings. I just finished my delicious (and healthy) lunch and I feel way better. Now to figure out how to get work stuff back in line.

That's a great NSV. Good for you!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Today I put on my skinny pants straight from the dryer and they weren't a bit tight. And my husband commented on how good my booty looked in them.
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I tried on a dress I wanted for my birthday last month and it was too big so I ordered a size down from their website. It came and it fit! I now know I can try on mediums at this store (in this style) and have a good chance of them fitting!

Then yesterday I tried on another dress I had been wanting for months but didn't think the style would look good with my body shape. It fit, and I love how it looks! My work wardrobe is expanding with cute Disney-related dresses and I'm so excited about it.

w3dujhptoclj.jpg

l9ahic7sgsks.jpg

• jodiemhorton
    jodiemhorton Posts: 33 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I tried on a dress I wanted for my birthday last month and it was too big so I ordered a size down from their website. It came and it fit! I now know I can try on mediums at this store (in this style) and have a good chance of them fitting!

Then yesterday I tried on another dress I had been wanting for months but didn't think the style would look good with my body shape. It fit, and I love how it looks! My work wardrobe is expanding with cute Disney-related dresses and I'm so excited about it.

w3dujhptoclj.jpg

l9ahic7sgsks.jpg
    Well done - love the skirts!!! Wish i could wear them but these skirts don't look good on me whatever my weight is. I think I am too tall for them

• sweating_for_wedding
    Options
    Convinced my fiance to try some strength exercises in the gym with me instead of just running his usual 30 minutes on the treadmill. (He is very close to a healthy goal weight and BMI and can run no problem.) We started with some jumping jacks while using 3lb hand weights in each hand, and he was out of breath asking me how I could do those after about 15! Feels good to know my strength training has paid off, especially when it's not something you can necessarily see.
  • jodiemhorton
    jodiemhorton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    threw out old clothes this morning. 3 sizes to large! whooo hooo... all thanks to My Fitness Pal
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    New PR - Deadlift 140lbs!!!!!! A few months ago could barely do 60.
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    threw out old clothes this morning. 3 sizes to large! whooo hooo... all thanks to My Fitness Pal

No no, it's all thanks to YOU! ... with an assist from MFP. :) Great job!
  • TopazCutie
    TopazCutie Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    walked 12,000 steps yesterday.
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well done - love the skirts!!! Wish i could wear them but these skirts don't look good on me whatever my weight is. I think I am too tall for them

Thank you! I've finally found a few styles of dresses that fit me right and make my legs look not as short as I recently realized they were. I still have to do leggings under all of them, though, because my butt makes them shorter in the back and I don't want to flash anyone. :p
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Went to an Aqua Spin class today. 45 minutes of amazing. I hate spin classes, but if I were to do it regularly, this would be it.

6en3bivto8om.jpg
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow. The aqua spin looks fun. Wish they had that where I live. Looking good, enjoy! I succumbed to part of a box of sea salted dark chocolate caramels today but they still fit into my macros thanks to exercise.
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I picked out my New Years Eve dress--a bodycon! I never thought I would see a skin-tight stretchy dress on me ever again! :)
  • donnamwebb39
    donnamwebb39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I actually zipped up my winter coat (instead of just kind of holding it closed with my hands in the pockets). Timely due to the weather and an NSV!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Went through my drawer of things I bought that were too small at the time and all of them either fit or are too big for me now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!