What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today on a whim I tried on the next size down jeans in my 'to small yet' drawer. I finally fit into them.

I'm also loving that my girls are sticking out more than my stomach now. LOL
  • LindsieSchmindsie6
    LindsieSchmindsie6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the tightest notch on my belt, and yesterday when I jogged into the house to grab my purse quick, I had to pull up my jeans! It felt great!!
  • Hynniew
    Hynniew Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wore shorts for the first time in 15 years, and my daughter said: "Hey, those look cute. Why don't you wear shorts more often?" And this from my brutally honest kid, who doesn't hesitate to tell me that the color yellow makes me look like barf...
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a dress last week to a galadiner for business . Needed to wear tights and found I had only brought a size down from my usual ones. Tried them on and they fit comfortably!
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I managed to hold crow pose for 5 breaths today. That's the first time I've managed to really hold it properly. Was so excited I nearly fell out of the pose!

Couldn't get back into wheel pose today though after doing it for the first time on Friday unassisted. But I'll keep working on it, I was close.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    My NSV for the weekend. On Saturday we had supper with friends. My friend was in the lounge and his wife was busy in the kitchen so i went to greet her there. The puts her hand around my waist and says "You are looking very good. Are you going to take your shirt off later and show us?" I almost died lol
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Running about a mile and a half out of four. I've never had the drive to even try it!!

8mlurcahl6je.jpg
  • JennyC123
    JennyC123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I was able to zip up a pair of pants that are a size smaller this weekend! Three months ago, I couldn't even get them past my thighs. :smiley:
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    As of today's weigh-in, I'm only 10lbs from the healthy BMI range! I haven't been anywhere near the healthy range in 25+ years!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Running about a mile and a half out of four. I've never had the drive to even try it!!

8mlurcahl6je.jpg

That's totally awesome. Which app is it ? It looks nice.
  • katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Our maintenance guy and I were just outside talking about my pregnancy and the baby I'm having in August. He actually said that I haven't gained any weight except my belly. That was so sweet of him, even if it was a little fib. Still made me feel happy and now I'm beaming a little, so I consider that a victory! I've also managed to maintain my weight during the last 4 weeks. Yay!!
  • Sunshine1337
    Sunshine1337 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I had a garage sale and put my size 18w to 22W clothes in it! I'm wearing a 16W now, smallest in 15 years. Working towards my next 40 lbs.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I had a garage sale and put my size 18w to 22W clothes in it! I'm wearing a 16W now, smallest in 15 years. Working towards my next 40 lbs.

Congratulations!

• Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    When I wake up in the morning, I'm a happier person; not because I bought myself something, but because I feel like a new person. I enjoy seeing my face in the mirror; it's almost like a younger me is slowly being revealed. My wife (who doesn't dole out compliments whatsoever) said this weekend that she can see in my face how much weight I've lost. I was elated after that :smiley:
  • debsanland
    debsanland Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Upon walking into the yoga studio one of the teachers announced, "it's the incredible shrinking woman!" :)
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

Woohoo!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm using the middle hooks on my bras regularly, well except one that I accidently bought a size smaller.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Today my shirt is a medium and my pants are a small. The pants are drawstring beachcomber-like pants, but still. That tag says SM, dammit! lol
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    NSV in that it's not about the numbers on the scale. I knew I had been slacking the past few weeks and that I had gone through a fair few excessive days. So rather than burying my head in the sand I got on the scales, noted the number and made a plan to focus on the next couple of weeks with no incrimination going on.
  • mcmenomy1
    mcmenomy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friend posted some pictures of me from a picnic, and for once I didn't have the "OMG who is that overweight blob" reaction.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!