What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• ajohnson1010
    ajohnson1010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Being able to lay flat on my stomach in bed without my boobs getting in the way/hurting. :o
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    put on a skirt which was TIGHT a few months ago, now its too baggy around my waist :) (which i mean is nice...but also a pain, it was falling down all day hahah)
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Getting into a (UK) size 10 pair of jeans from Gap even though they are a bit tight in the calves. Also being told I look like I've lost half my body weight (I haven't) by a colleague who hasn't seen me in a few weeks.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    My largest shirt was a 4x. I bought an xl yesterday. Wow, I'm not sure my mind is ready for that.
  • Annie81503
    Annie81503 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I might need new uniform pants at work, mine are falling down and my shirt won't stay tucked in.

Also, last night at the gym, a young fit looking couple approached me after I was done with my squats to tell me how awesome it is that I am squatting as much weight as the three college dudes next to me but in a way much better form then them. Win!
  • wick3tgirl
    wick3tgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    yesterday I tried on some bikinis I haven't worn in over 5 years. and I liked the way it looked. possibly even better than I remember?
  • ShastaOC
    ShastaOC Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This morning I my running belt (which sat around my waist) fell down to my butt and hips when I put it on. Also, my goal dress fit yesterday!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the spring training meeting of a service group I'm a member of.
    One of the things we had to do was check our safety equipment.
    I tried on my life jacket & found that it was too big - I could almost pull it off over my head when it was pulled as tight as it would go.
    So I got a smaller one. :grinning: Went from a L to a S/M. Now it stays put, won't ride up at all.
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My workout pants from one month and 14 lbs ago! nigz7vze5kod.jpg
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to a women's hike at a local state park. I had ordered a XL tshirt for my team shirt but when I went to pick it up they had ordered a large by mistake. I was so excited when I put that Large on and it fit perfectly. No more XL's for me and I started out wearing either XXL or 3XL size 2 years ago.
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I got a new pair of jeans today. From my closet! New, with tags, from probably 6 years ago. They're slightly loose in the legs. But that'll do! :)
  • virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The fat on the inside of my knees (well, right above them) no longer rubs together X)

And my thighs are thisclose to not rubbing, just slightly touching :)
  • AngeBee18
    AngeBee18 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Instead of doing my usual run on the flat, today I did my first hill run and totally rocked it!
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    There is a thread on here for the 1000 pound club, where your bench, squat, and deadlift weights add up to 1000 pounds or more. There was mention of 700 pounds being a good weight for women. On Friday I did my maxes on my lifts and am at 620 (135 bench, 225 squat, 260 deadlift).

I am only 80 pounds away from the 700 club :smile:
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My husband called me "baggy pants"...just a silly little name but it made me smile
  • mrssaver
    mrssaver Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    this weekend I ran my first 5k. Big shoutout to my running partner-Debbie, my husband, children and my wonderful friend Daniela for being at the finish line and cheering me on. I can't believe I actually did it AND booked another 5k run as well.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I went clothes shopping Sat because my work and workout pants were getting very loose and my swimsuit from last year was a no go. I dropped from a 10 to a 6 in two months. I have only really lost about 5-6lbs, but have lost a significant amount of inches from rowing and lifting. I can't afford to drop out of any more sizes at rates like this. :astonished:
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    My neck measurement has been sitting at 18" for the last four months after dropping 1" in the first few weeks of my weightloss. I hadn't measured in a couple of weeks, but decided to this morning, and found that it's down to 17.5".

Almost able to wear collared shirts, and ties to work!
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    On Saturday I climbed the highest mountain in England. Not only that...accidentally got lost on the way back down and did one of the more advanced descents. The 6mile walk turned into a 10 mile walk through terrible weather, wading through streams, crossing waterfalls and generally a miserable walking experience. By the time we found a normal road I should have been exhausted (7 hours of walking by this point) but no! I picked up the pace, strode out and determindly strode to the pub another mile and a half down the road. My fitness levels meant that what could/should have been a disaster, was just a big adventure to share with the local pub and our friends and family!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!