What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    I could successfully do side plank and PiYo pike without dropping my leg. :)
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Well done Susie! That's a great NSV! :D

Thanks!! I was really proud of myself, since I've had the disorder for two years now, with more and more flare ups over the last year... So that was some serious derailing going on!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Man, do I love this thread!

My most recent NSV was being able to buy size 14 Lucky Brand Jeans (from TJMaxx)! They are a little muffin-top-y, but they zipped and I'm looking forward to wearing them.

The other one is actual a scale victory, but it's not the number that I'm proud of, just that it was lower than before the Christmas holidays. Yay!
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    That i'm feeling good again! My body is responding to my lifestyle changes and I love that feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Well done Susie! That's a great NSV! :D

Thanks!! I was really proud of myself, since I've had the disorder for two years now, with more and more flare ups over the last year... So that was some serious derailing going on!

Wow! That s tremendously awesome!!!

All of the NSV s i read are the reason i keep going when I feel like ditching for a few days :-) thanks for sharing
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    went clothes shopping, enjoyed it and had to bring both medium and larges in because i tend more towards mediums now!!! also, felt that i could go into any store and find something that i would like on me :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    As of last Saturday, I can squat 102.5kg. Does that count?

Heck yeah! My NSV is my 175 pound squat. Almost to body weight!

• YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    After pigging out over the holidays (and gaining a lot of weight) I trudged the two miles to work today through 4 inches of snow and kept a 4mph pace. My legs burn and my calves are arching and it feels great!
  • jbee27
    jbee27 Posts: 356 Member
    Realized at the end of yoga class, that I held the extended side plank on both sides without really thinking about it...when I started yoga a year ago, I struggled to hold a normal plank for more than a few seconds. Now I'm doing side planks for 30 seconds! Woah!
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    I tried on skinny pants i bought a year ago and have been waiting to try on. they are too big!
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    I have two today! It was snowing today, so I pulled out the old rain boots! They actually fit around my calves! Weee doggy! :smiley: It's the little that can help keep you moving! AND, I feel comfortable wearing horizontal stripes...so much that I bought three of the same style of shirts on clearance at Kohl's for $3.20! SCORE! :0) Happy Tuesday!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    In 2008 I had this cute top from JC Penney that was too tight for me and I wound up getting rid of it. It was a 3X, and I usually wore a 2X, but it was just too small...probably the smallest 3X I'd ever tried, but I was at my heaviest then.

Right now in my closet I have the same shirt, in a ladies M, I found it in a secondhand store and it's IDENTICAL to the one I used to have...and it is also a little too small even though I have loads of M tops that fit perfectly. But it looks cute worn with a vest over it (open) and it makes me smile every time I think "yep my slightly too small top is a M and once was a 3X"
  • suzy0317
    suzy0317 Posts: 67 Member
    I am now a size 10 petite....NEVER before did I fit in this size! I still have difficulty believing it to be true.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Started back up on my training regimen for my next half marathon in May. Listened to my body at the gym on Sunday and didn't push myself into getting sick running 4 miles and stopped at 3, but it was my fastest 3 miles in months.

Yesterday and today I was running a training session for new employees. We've always gotten the same foods catered each day, sub sandwiches, chips and cookies on one day, and pizza and cookies the next. Both days I had my boss special order me a salad instead. First time in 6 months I've done it and I didn't miss the pizza.
  • merfhur
    merfhur Posts: 53 Member
    I fit into a UK size 8 and at a New Year's party almost everyone I knew told me how well I was looking.
  • lngrunert
    lngrunert Posts: 204 Member
    Today is the first time I’ve worn dress pants since right before Thanksgiving, when my office went into dress down mode. And my pants, which were previously getting tight on me?

I can pull the waistband about a couple of inches away from my waist now! And the legs hang completely straight, whereas before they clung to my thighs like sausage casings. Even when I lost weight last year and got below 130lbs, they didn’t fit like this. Going for body recomposition instead of losing pounds is ACTUALLY WORKING OMG
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    :# 33lbs in 73 days! i know it may slow down but i don't care im ready for the good and bad time , every time i go up in the scale i talk to her and say well you can choose to go up or down or the same but im not gonna quit >:) !! i'm in this for life
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Being able to walk a mile in under 20 minutes

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Put on my winter coat the other day. I can pull it nearly a FOOT off my chest without straining it.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Started walking 2mph for 20 minutes. Now just did 3.3 mph for 60 minutes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!