random: any glee-haters out there?

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
just curious. i totally am. i had the unfortunate experience of seeing an episode on an airplane. very sad to report that i will never get back that hour of my life that was sucked into a void of no-talent darkness. my husband was telling me how the glee cast beat the top charts over the beatles and elvis. i'm not impressed. my understanding is that they have no original songs of their own, so if it were me, i would totally disqualify them. sadly, i think i'm pretty much in the minority on this one.

are there any people here that have an appreciation for music that does not involve a soundbox and a sex show? motown, anyone?

Replies

• taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Ha I love music even musical theatre but I hate Glee
  • DZFitness
    DZFitness Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love music, hate the show.
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    aww I'm sorry, I love the show :-/
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I hate it. Wish I could drop kick everyone on that show.......really though I am not a fan.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    aww I'm sorry, I love the show :-/

that's okay - we can still be friends! :flowerforyou:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's refreshing to know I'm not the only sane person around who does not see any value whatsoever in Glee. Can't stand the show and can't wait for it to go off the air.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hate, hate, hate Glee.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I hate it. Wish I could drop kick everyone on that show.......really though I am not a fan.

dude, don't hold back - tell us how you really feel! :tongue:

thanks for the chuckles!
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    Options
    I tried watching it once. Hated it. I changed the channel less than half way through.
  • electricnarwhal
    Options
    Lol, I've actually never watched it, but the commercials annoyed me... So, I don't have a desire to. Not my cup of tea, I suppose. :drinker:
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I can't stand that show!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I've never watched it. Does that count? :laugh:
  • dcornwe
    dcornwe Posts: 73
    Options
    who does not see any value whatsoever in Glee.

Thats probably why I like it. Its so brainless!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    aaaahhh...lovely. i feel so much better that there are at least a few people out there that don't think i'm satan because i think it's worthless. yay!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Glee. I try to stop it when ever I see it. Yesterday, I popped a kids balloon who was being too gleeful.

Oh wait do you mean the TV show ... I don't watch it.
  • xshelshel
    xshelshel Posts: 5
    Options
    Even if the music was theirs... the music sucks. lol
    It's just horrid. I love musicals but that show is more annoying then a wedgie >___>
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm watching a show and people start singing I get irritated.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I hate that show :explode:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hate the music, hate the show. I pretty much hate 99% of the crap on TV and the radio. Oh, and about 95% of the new rehashed movies at the theater. Creativity is dead. And Americans don't mind mediocre garbage, so they keep pumping the crap out.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Hate the music, hate the show. I pretty much hate 99% of the crap on TV and the radio. Oh, and about 95% of the new rehashed movies at the theater. Creativity is dead. And Americans don't mind mediocre garbage, so they keep pumping the crap out.

well said!