1/3 of the way there and 2/3rd's of the way to go :-)

KevinPsalm23v4
KevinPsalm23v4 Posts: 208 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
I last weighed in around September (towards the first - so about 60 days ago). I've lost almost 60 pounds in 60 days if not more - I never updated my weight when I started about 60 days ago.

Recently ALL changes snapped to attention at once; Diet (real strict because I've got no appetite)
Exercise (massive amount - better then smoking and drinking during this period) and the creme' de-la creme' my Divorce process.

Soooooooo my pounds are just falling off - I know this is probably NOT a healthy way to loose weight but any recommendations and friends (I could use more) advice would help :-).

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Keep up the good work
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Well divorce is probably the most efficient way to lose weight - approximately 160lb of it ;-)

Actually, I shouldn't be flippant as I don't know exactly what you've been through, but I do know from experience that releasing yourself from a very emotionally stressful relationship can be the silver bullet you've been looking for. Onwards and upwards - just don't overdo it, and be kind to yourself.

Keep up the good work!
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Congrats on the loss so far! Eat well, train hard and rest in between is my only advice. You got this
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!