Show us your pets

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    I love all the beautiful critters everyone has! @Silversonnet - my son LOVES your turtles. :)
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    @usmcmp - you have beautiful furry friends!

Here are mine: 8aflv47j25oe.png

Thor and Lucy are Great Pyrenees. Thor isn't quite full grown yet, but both weigh over 100 lbs. Zeus and BB are the ones that actually own and run the house. We're just allowed to live there to clean up their poop.

Zeus definitely looks like he's the boss.

I was less thinking "boss" and more thinking "demon." :wink:
  • JustSomeEm
    edited November 2015
    kkenseth wrote: »
    @usmcmp - you have beautiful furry friends!

Here are mine: 8aflv47j25oe.png

Thor and Lucy are Great Pyrenees. Thor isn't quite full grown yet, but both weigh over 100 lbs. Zeus and BB are the ones that actually own and run the house. We're just allowed to live there to clean up their poop.

Zeus definitely looks like he's the boss.

I was less thinking "boss" and more thinking "demon." :wink:

*Grinz* I might have agreed with you when we first adopted him. He has some 'issues', but he's very loving. I almost think he thinks he's a dog rather than a cat.... But he sure does look stern in that photo.. :D
  • JustSomeEm
    I love all the beautiful critters everyone has! @Silversonnet - my son LOVES your turtles. :)

My little sister tied pipe cleaners to them so she can walk them <3

LOL! Too cute! I was wondering what those were. :)
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    The brindle one is unknown. She was a rescue dog and we are thinking maybe some mastiff?

The black one is a catahoula. Nobody wanted her because she wasn't born spotted like catahoulas usually are.

Funny story, one of them is named Echo after a velociraptor on Jurassic World. I thought it was a cute name, until she wandered away in the woods and I was standing there yelling, "ECHO!"

They are adorable, and that is hilarious! I can just picture all the people around thinking this lady's nuts!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    The brindle one is unknown. She was a rescue dog and we are thinking maybe some mastiff?

The black one is a catahoula. Nobody wanted her because she wasn't born spotted like catahoulas usually are.

Funny story, one of them is named Echo after a velociraptor on Jurassic World. I thought it was a cute name, until she wandered away in the woods and I was standing there yelling, "ECHO!"

They are adorable, and that is hilarious! I can just picture all the people around thinking this lady's nuts!

I got a few crazy looks from people who didn't know my dog. Everyone else laughed hysterically.
  • kk_inprogress
    Guess I'll claim this fur ball, too. Sometimes she keeps my head warm when I sleep.

ctpeb7ii2t47.jpeg
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 192 Member
    Love the bearded dragon! Also very cute kitty! Mine is a little image heavy. Sorry! dsf354d7t1qk.jpg Ravage
    8hrj2m4nn4o5.jpg Crumbelina b7fb04vvomfg.jpg Pip
    bsd5sl1p1vhm.jpg Arter qcqwh2jj2xwo.jpg Oscar a6zbagf7j755.jpg Gordon

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Here's our Great Pyrenees and our new puppy (a husky mix). Apollo is old now (13- old for a large breed dog) and not going to last much longer.

y2hyiwj505yj.jpg

And here he is in his younger years, meeting his first goat.

wkqllkxhwvhz.png
  • kk_inprogress
    jujaws wrote: »
    Love the bearded dragon! Also very cute kitty! Mine is a little image heavy. Sorry! dsf354d7t1qk.jpg Ravage

You have a zoo! And STUNNING eyes.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    My Sadie girl, she died four weeks ago. She had just turned 3.

gjiex0pmi9bf.jpg

Lacy

qjsf5z9p4zxx.jpg

Jas

th4l4lx9tvqd.jpg

Lila

ymvr9vkrfpd6.jpg

Callie

89xf5g5li0qz.jpg

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    @_Captivated_ , I'm so sorry for your loss :(. I've never easy to loose a pet. She looks like such a beautiful pup.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    My guy likes to sit in daddy's seat
    jnbuhcpv20ig.jpg

So sweet!!! Yorkie mix? I have a Yorkie Maltese mix, he's my boy!!!

Pure breed Yorkie.......love them. My friend has a similar mix like yours. Much calmer than mine.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    @_Captivated_ , the first dog in my post is gone too. I'm sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose our family members.
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 192 Member
    kkenseth wrote: »
    jujaws wrote: »

You have a zoo! And STUNNING eyes.
    I'm just a big sucker for critters, lol. Somehow the wayward animals aaaalways find me.Thank you, by the way.
    I'm sorry about your pup, captivated. As a huge rat lover I deal with loss every 2-3 years and it never gets easier...:(
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    k8qb8mwsmm61.jpg

They are sooo cute, I hope Marleys lump has gone down xx