2nd September 2015 to date

Options
I really started thinking about my health lifestyle after my son's birth in July 2014. I weighed a whopping 98kg (216lbs) I should be 60kg (132lbs). I am ashamed to say I tried diet tablets obviously losing a little bit but gaining it back almost immediately once off. I was constantly feeling ill and my joints were sore. I managed to drop to 86kg (189lbs) but just stayed there. I decided enough was enough I joined a wonderful group on face book that encourages you every step of the way as well as MFP to log my exercises and food I eat, there are still days that I nose dive off the wagon but I get right back on it. I am still a long way off from my goal but its not a race. What I have learnt on my journey so far, take it one meal at a time, if you cheat don't beat yourself up about it just make a better choice with the next meal and the scale terrifies many people so rather go by measuring your success on how you feel in your clothes. I am certain I am going to learn a whole lot more as I go on but here is to victory no matter how long it takes.

Replies

• celestewhite321
    celestewhite321 Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    tc5gsi070cev.jpg
    99wuu5wjn1du.jpg
    I was not able to load pictures with my story so here they areec2b4er8ou53.jpg
    0bz2qylhvgtj.jpg
    h6jdbzlpgrgs.jpg
    kkkbss0p3n0k.jpg
    48t5hu2dkl5m.jpg
  • llamma13
    llamma13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI, I have just read your story. I am around 188lbs, 2 kids, a carer, I work... I am tired all the time and I think I am an under eater. So I joined MFP and have started to log everything. I loved reading your story and hope to keep up with you. Hope that is ok? :-) Well done on your success. Dee
  • celestewhite321
    Options
    llamma13 wrote: »
    HI, I have just read your story. I am around 188lbs, 2 kids, a carer, I work... I am tired all the time and I think I am an under eater. So I joined MFP and have started to log everything. I loved reading your story and hope to keep up with you. Hope that is ok? :-) Well done on your success. Dee

Hi Dee,
    Thank you so much, I would love for you to let me know how you are doing. Please keep me updated
  • williamburboss
    williamburboss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I ask how much you lost from September til now? Great results BTW
  • celestewhite321
    Options
    In all honesty I have no idea, however I have gone from a size 14 SA size (12 USA) to almost a size 10 (6). I am an emotional eater and because I do weights I don't want to weigh until I am comfortable with where I am at.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!