lose 20 pounds by new years

Options

Replies

• KatieFerg95
    KatieFerg95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined MFP a couple days ago and I'm looking for some motivation.

SW/CW: 145.2 lbs
    GW: 125lbs
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Catching up on weighing in last week I weighed 227.4 with a loss of a pound this week I weighed 227.0 on Nov 9 with a loss of 0.4 with 7.4 pounds to go for this challenge.I hope everyone is doing good if not keep trying we can do this.
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    6u3z1a0e0u6q.jpg

This group is so motivating and nice to each other! Its so great to see everyone's input and goal setting!
    I havent been good since my carb-loading leads me to crave crappy foods....but now that Im done for nearly 1 month til my next set of races, I can concentrate on better choices and take in all your recommendations. Here are the last 3 weekend races...I know its no excuse to eat poorly, but I really do get super hungry these events (& thirsty for beer!LOL!) Thank you all for your great enthusiasm!
  • NezyRumRunner
    Options
    Hi everyone! I joined MFP a couple days ago and I'm looking for some motivation.

You will do great! This is a friendly group with lots of motivation...its contagious! :)
  • CoolCatWV
    CoolCatWV Posts: 32 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    SW: 203.4
    CW: 200.0

Down 3.4 pounds in two weeks! Down 25.0 pounds (11.1% of my weight) since August... and thrilled to be passing this milestone weight!

GW: 183 by New Year's
  • Chefbaby
    Chefbaby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello! My update so far: down 3 lbs in two weeks, pushing for a better result in the upcoming week. To everyone following this thread, keep up the good work! Are you motivated by a countdown ticker? A reward system? A weekly weigh-in versus a daily weigh-in? Use what works for you, and make things happen! You have the power to change, and we're all here rooting for you!
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    11/9 weigh in - down by 2.3 in two weeks time...
  • kiramommy08
    kiramommy08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 im down to 202 my goal weigbt is 180-185 im 5'6. The more the marrier! Anyone can add me!
  • kiramommy08
    kiramommy08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same goal! Would love to be buddies! ☺
    ind5p wrote: »
    I'd love to join! I'm 202 and my goal is 180! Feeling a little discouraged this AM , so maybe this will be some added motivation !

• mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Same goal! Would love to be buddies! ☺
    ind5p wrote: »
    I'd love to join! I'm 202 and my goal is 180! Feeling a little discouraged this AM , so maybe this will be some added motivation !

You got this!
  • tklincoln
    tklincoln Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join??215 and looking to get under 200.... Add me !!!
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey, is it too late to join? Because I'm aiming to lose 15 lbs by New Years!

I was doing really well (lost 54 lbs since May) but completely fell off the wagon last month and gained almost 2 lbs back. I'm back on track, though, and could really use some extra motivation!

CW: 270ish lbs (last weighed 3 days ago)
    GW: 255 lbs
  • hmoehl70
    hmoehl70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in if it's not too late....I need some motivation. I'm 168.5 currently & would like my goal weight at 140. Please add me too!!
  • NezyRumRunner
    Options
    hmoehl70 wrote: »
    I'd like to join in if it's not too late....I need some motivation. I'm 168.5 currently & would like my goal weight at 140. Please add me too!!

I have similar goals...we can get this done!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    healthy721 wrote: »
    Only lost 1 pound this week. So 16 left to go until new years.
    Challenge sw:196.8
    CW: 192.8
    Nye gw:176.8

good job
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    lizwooshy wrote: »
    lizwooshy wrote: »
    Late to it, but here are my stats:

Weight as of September 1st- 161 lbs.
    Weight as of today (Oct 23)- 152 lbs
    Desired weight by New Years-142

Update: currently at 150.

over half way good for you
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Stayed the same this week which is a relief as I have been dreadful!! 7lbs lost so far 13 to go.... hopefully now that the PMT has gone I will be a little more focused and the cravings for chocolate won't be so bad!!!

you can do it
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    11/9 weigh in - down by 2.3 in two weeks time...

healthy loss
  • KatieFerg95
    KatieFerg95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

CW: 144 lbs ☺

• MargaretLunan
    Options
    Chefbaby wrote: »
    Hello! My update so far: down 3 lbs in two weeks, pushing for a better result in the upcoming week. To everyone following this thread, keep up the good work! Are you motivated by a countdown ticker? A reward system? A weekly weigh-in versus a daily weigh-in? Use what works for you, and make things happen! You have the power to change, and we're all here rooting for you!

healthy loss rate