Looking for friends

Options
I am looking for anyone who would like to connect to help cheer each other on. I am looking to lose at least 50 pounds (and really more) to hopefully start a family.

All invites welcome!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I never though I could lose over 100 lbs. But then I did! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • LoveMusic4Life
    LoveMusic4Life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ive just recently started on here, i have 41lbs to go to get to a healthy weight. Always happy to cheer people on and help encourage to stay on track. The more the merrier...... You can do it. Feel free to add
  • KeishaKelly1
    KeishaKelly1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I never though I could lose over 100 lbs. But then I did! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
    kemsley73 wrote: »
    Ive just recently started on here, i have 41lbs to go to get to a healthy weight. Always happy to cheer people on and help encourage to stay on track. The more the merrier...... You can do it. Feel free to add

Hi I keisha need help

• KeishaKelly1
    KeishaKelly1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi keisha need help
  • racheladkins2002
    racheladkins2002 Posts: 211 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Great. I just sent you all invites. Thanks!
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined today of you want to add me! I am looking to lose a couple of stones at the moment then go from there.
  • racheladkins2002
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I just sent you an invite!

92712003.png
  • niesje03
    niesje03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm also looking for some support! I'm trying to get fit for my travel to Asia in januari. I already lost 17 kg this year and then gained 2 kg. Now I find it hard to start again but I would really be happy to lose some more as it would probably make my travels more easy. Invite me if you want and maybe we could support eachother. I'm from the Netherland btw. :)
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options

92712003.png

Accepted!
  • MommyDaisy76
    MommyDaisy76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would also like some friends on here. I have been on the weight loss journey for a while, but didn't even realize there was a community on here.
  • cr6nd
    cr6nd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for over a year, but have never been involved in the community! I am looking for more friends as well for motivation! Feel free to add me. My biggest issues are patience and consistency. I hope we can help each other!
  • racheladkins2002
    edited November 2015
    Options

92712003.png
  • essatea
    essatea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've used this app before about 2 years ago but dieting basically made me gain everything back after I got off of it. This time I'm starting again today to really try and lose 30 pounds in the healthier way and keep it off... I have never been part of the community before so I would like to have some motivational friends, add me if you would like! :)