Wearable devices

Options
Hi, I’m tired of looking for this kind of information on Internet so I decided to look for the answers here with my MFP friends.

I’m looking for activity wearable tracker. There are a lot of these on the market but what interest me the most are few very specific things:
1. Sleep tracking that would turn on and off automatically without need to tap, touch or do anything with the device (Garmin Vivosmart seemed perfect but you have to turn it on before going to bed).
2. Smart alarm that would wake you up by vibrations at the right hour or half an hour earlier if it detect that you’re in not a deep sleep
3. Notifications (vibrates) when someone calls you or send a message
4. Max 150$ though my perfect price is 100$
5. Not a Xioami Mi Band because I already tried it and it wouldn’t connect (besides I’d prefer European or American product – it’s easier to complaint if necessary)

I already looked at Misfit Shine 2 but reviews showed that it is very easy to lose it.

Please help me out with it because I spend so many hours already on looking for it and I still can’t find it.

Replies

• MrsDRS54
    MrsDRS54 Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I just bought a Fitbit Charge HR and it seems to have the features you're looking for. It tracks sleep automatically, you can set up to 8 alarms (by vibrations), it notifies you of incoming calls with caller ID and it is on Amazon now for around $135-$140. It also has the added advantage of a heart rate monitor. I'm loving mine.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    The Fitbit Charge HR sounds perfect for your needs. The only thing is it does vibrate when someone calls you but not when they text you. It's an awesome device and I'm obsessed with mine.
  • Dariasen
    Dariasen Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Before I got a fitbit from work I used the Misfit App on the pebble watch. You can the the original for under $100.
  • katekams
    katekams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your answers. I guess Charge HR is somehow perfect (pebble watch is too big for my taste).
    As I will think it over does anyone else has some new ideas?
  • lilacmeddow
    lilacmeddow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm going to weight in too. Mine doesn't vibrate or anything but it's a true fitness tracker. It will automatically track your sleep based on movement which I like. I just got it yesterday and so far so good. It's a tracker/coach and I haven't had a chance to ckeck out all the features yet but I'm going to try my first workout with it later on tonight. I actually can't wait.

https://moov.cc/getmoov/A127B34521
  • pink_tink2007
    pink_tink2007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a vivofit and you can use the app or I'm sure the website and set an automatic sleep time. I never set mine each night but have it ready to switch at 10 pm every night.