Today my motivation is....

Options

Replies

• secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of yogurt pretzels. I will not look them up either. lol!

To be able to have days like today with my daughter and not be exhausted.
  • secondnature81
    Options
    ei21shpv3mdm.jpg
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is that it just feels so darned good to make good choices for myself.

• katiepaff
    katiepaff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is wearing a bikini next summer for the first time since my senior year of high school! (10 years ago).
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is my belly feels flatter and my jeans are not quite as tight! ( Second Nature - They were Yogurt Covered Pretzels. The grocery store had Pumpkin Spice Flavored Yogurt covered Pretzels for the Holidays.)
    Not going to buy any more of those!
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    my favorite skirt... <3
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is that my size 16 jeans are getting WAY loose on me and soon I will be shopping for 14s which I haven't worn since I was a teenager. (EARLY TEENS!)

• Findley88
    Findley88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 year high school reunion in June and would love to show everyone what I can be
  • kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My motivation is I'm going on a trip to Europe in the spring and I want to be able to buy adorable clothes.
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Pandora_and_her_box Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone, just found this thread....love it!

My motivation for today is seeing my pale, lifeless face staring back at me in the mirror. Time to ditch the salt and sugar and up the veggies.
  • rogers48
    Options
    My motivation for today is: Yesterday was my official weigh in day and the scales were nice to me. 4.5 lbs. down for the week! YEA My motivation is to keep that "LOST WEIGHT THIS WEEK" smile.
  • secondnature81
    Options
    Setting a good example for the baby. I don't want her to grow up never being healthy too.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    My motivation for today is. . . Reaching my big, 1 year goal on January 7th will take reaching my commitment every day. Although I won't be devistated if I miss the date by a week or two, I really want to reach that goal on time if I can. At least I want to know that I gave it my best effort.

• Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    I'm about to go for a lunchtime wander to find some motivation in all the lovely clothes that are out there that I'd currently look awful in.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I want to live a long time, long enough to see this little angel getting married to her prince for real <3fxjhzbwvwgry.jpg
  • secondnature81
    Options
    pir4a32mhj1p.jpg
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Remembering how much different my life is now, compared to a year ago. I don't want to go back there. Today I am moving forward!
  • rogers48
    Options
    I am for moving forward! I want to be at my goal next September and the only way to do that is to move forward and keep posting my daily foods that I eat. I am motivation to do this today.
  • rogers48
    Options
    Oh Second Nature! I LOVE YOUR Picture Post! That is better then eating what you have wanted for days! Great motivation!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is....I totally got this! I know I can do this and today I'm not gonna stress about it, I'm just gonna do what I have to do.