Replies

• piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Inzer knee sleeves.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,980 Member
    Options
    I need new cycling shorts ... mine are all too big and baggy for me now.

And we're planning to get a rowing machine. :)
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »

New workout clothes are a must. It's cool to shrink out of your clothes but slightly expensive.
  • Machka9
    Options

New workout clothes are a must. It's cool to shrink out of your clothes but slightly expensive.

Expensive, and a bit frustrating. I'm fussy when it comes to my cycling shorts, so now I've got to go through the whole process of trying this, that, and the other to find something that works.

But on the up-side, if/when I do find something, I will be more comfortable. :)

• tiffanyfoundit
    Options

Expensive, and a bit frustrating. I'm fussy when it comes to my cycling shorts, so now I've got to go through the whole process of trying this, that, and the other to find something that works.

That's the goal.

I've found that old navy has had awesome workout clothes for me. I don't do cycling though.
  • Machka9
    Options

That's the goal.

I've found that old navy has had awesome workout clothes for me. I don't do cycling though.

I will likely have to order mine online, so it will be a slow process. There are a few bicycle shops here, but from what I've seen, they have rather limited clothing stock.

Cycling shorts have padding, and you've got to get the padding just right or you can be in all sorts of discomfort.

• Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    -Smaller clothes
    -Possibly some dumbbells
    -A fitbit or any other thing like it
    -A tub of Whey Protein/Protein pudding
    -A spiralizer
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Here's what I'm asking for definitely:
    -A kettlebell set (any suggestions on best are welcome)
    -A yoga mat (sick of doing yoga on the itchy carpet!)
    -Gift cards to Target (get some decently cheap workout clothes and some food)
    -A new water bottle (not really sure what I want, CamelBaks seem to be popular)

My Christmas present to myself will probably be a fitness tracker (suggestions are welcome again) and new clothes. I might ask for some dumbbells, not sure.

Edited to include: A slow cooker so I can cook some easy, yummy meals!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    If someone bought me a purple Inzer Lever belt I'd pee my pants.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I want a waffle maker :p
  • Machka9
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »

Funny thing ... my husband and I just recently purchased those two things. :grin:

We've used the waffle maker once so far, but have not used the slow cooker yet.

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Funny thing ... my husband and I just recently purchased those two things. :grin:

We've used the waffle maker once so far, but have not used the slow cooker yet.

I got my sister a waffle maker for Christmas a couple years ago. This year it is going to be a single serving blender with detachable bottle. Just remove the blade and replace with a cover and you got a smoothie on the go! She is always looking for kitchen gadgets.
  • parfia
    parfia Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    A new waterproof running jacket :)
  • tiffanyfoundit
    Options
    Here's what I'm asking for definitely:
    -A kettlebell set (any suggestions on best are welcome)
    -A yoga mat (sick of doing yoga on the itchy carpet!)
    -Gift cards to Target (get some decently cheap workout clothes and some food)
    -A new water bottle (not really sure what I want, CamelBaks seem to be popular)

My Christmas present to myself will probably be a fitness tracker (suggestions are welcome again) and new clothes. I might ask for some dumbbells, not sure.

My favorite water bottle is the contigo kind. I drink a million cups of water that way.
    A yoga mat sounds like an awesome idea.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    i have a lot of running clothes, earbuds for running, popcorn maker, coffee, cap and winter hat with lights on it
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    An extra thick yoga/pilates mat! Now that I'm losing all of the padding on my butt, the regular thickness just doesn't cut it.

• Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I do not want a fat, creepy man with pedo tendencies climbing down my chimney. You don't come to my house, I will beat you up with my baseball bat!

lol

I would like some parallel bars but they be too pricey at the moment, so I'll have to wait, or make my own.