30 pounds to lose!

Options
Hey everyone :) my name is Madison and I'm a nursing student! My life basically consists of studying, more studying, running around a hospital, more studying and spending time with my fiancé and family! I've struggled with eating disorders in the past, been hospitalized a few times, but I'm looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle that will stick. I do have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, so finding motivation to work out can be hard. I've found gyms don't work for me, so I'm doing fitness from home! I use IIFYM, and am on a low carb plan, this doesn't mean I always stick to it, I will always try to stick within my calorie limits though (1200). I have plans of being a surgeon, so I think being in nursing school is a good time to try and develop a habit of health, since med school will only bring more studying, more late nights and more running around. Looking for anyway to motivate, but also trying to spread the motivation around.

Replies

• cldella8
    cldella8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also a nursing student looking to lose 30 pounds! Good luck with everything :)
  • madisondunsmore
    madisondunsmore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    cldella8 wrote: »
    I am also a nursing student looking to lose 30 pounds! Good luck with everything :)
    That's so great! I bet we can be of real help to each other :)