Shakeology Questions

Options
So I have started P90X Classic two days ago. Today, I received a sample of Shakeology from a coach I met online. I made the Peanut Butter and Banana Shake which tasted pretty good. My question is, what kind of results are you getting from Shakeology Shakes? Is it really beneficial to use Shakeology during my P90X journey? What other shakes are all of you using?

I will greatly appreciate your feedback in advance!

Replies

• gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm interesting in others opinions as well. I've looked at them a few times now but they sure are expensive.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shakeology!! I have been drinking it everyday for over a month now. I do not crave anything anymore... well, except for my Shakeology, LOL!! I used to be addicted to coca-cola... HAD to have it... and chocolate.... but I no longer crave those things, in fact I do not have any unhealthy cravings. I would say that everything you have heard about Shakeology is 100% true, based on my experience :D

HTH
  • abelamorales
    Options
    What kind of results have you had as far as weight loss? I weight 190 and my goal is to weigh 150 or 155 lbs. It is quite expensive, I heard that if you're a coach, you can get it for the price of $89 a month. Is it really worth it?
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am a coach, and yes we get a 25% discount. It is only $40 to become a coach, so if you do the math, you make up your money in less than 2 months.
    My husband drinks it and loves it. I know quite a few people who have lost weight with it. You can use it as a cleanse ( drink it for 2 meals a day) and you will see results.
    I don't do the coach thing to make money, just for the discount. You get 25% off all of your stuff. It was nice to get insanity for $67.
    If you want to sign up, let me know and I can tell you how
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am a coach, and yes we get a 25% discount. It is only $40 to become a coach, so if you do the math, you make up your money in less than 2 months.
    My husband drinks it and loves it. I know quite a few people who have lost weight with it. You can use it as a cleanse ( drink it for 2 meals a day) and you will see results.
    I don't do the coach thing to make money, just for the discount. You get 25% off all of your stuff. It was nice to get insanity for $67.
    If you want to sign up, let me know and I can tell you how
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I use Visalus which I've heard is very similar but cheaper than Shakeology, I lost 10 lbs in a month with minimal exercising. I'm starting Charlean Extreme next Monday so I hope to see a larger decrease on my scale. I LOVE the shakes and the 100 + recipes I can create from the Sweet Cream shake flavor (that's the powder flavor). I had a Mocha shake this morning and I"m planning on a chocolate peanut butter shake for dinner.

I get a 30 day supply of 2 shakes a day shipped to CA for $117. Or you can get a 30 day supply of 1 shake a day for $45 before shipping. I

Message me if you want to see the list of all of the different flavors you can create (the websites list that distributors info) of Google 100 Visalus Shake Recipes.
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    So I have started P90X Classic two days ago. Today, I received a sample of Shakeology from a coach I met online. I made the Peanut Butter and Banana Shake which tasted pretty good. My question is, what kind of results are you getting from Shakeology Shakes? Is it really beneficial to use Shakeology during my P90X journey? What other shakes are all of you using?

you're guaranteed to lose weight in your wallet from all the money you will be wasting on the shakes. there are way better options out there.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options

you're guaranteed to lose weight in your wallet from all the money you will be wasting on the shakes. there are way better options out there.

and those are???
  • Anataz
    Anataz Posts: 13
    Options
    Yes, please share the options =)

I have been debating whether I should order Shakeology also.
  • pjenkinsabq
    pjenkinsabq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I tried my free sample when I got my 10 minute trainer dvds and I could not finish the chocolate drink, it was pretty good to start but thick and the more I drank the nastier it got. I felt OK but not much different then I worked out hoping for some extra energy but did not get it. I looked online for an honest review and found this http://supplement-geek.com/shakeology-review/ . He sounds like he knows what he is talking about. I am going to stick with my usually good diet and hope I can become a better eater.

I did give the rest of it away and he says he got 3 shakes ot of it and did not notice any difference. Maybe you need to use longer but I can't spend that kind of money for something I have to choke down.