Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• steve85helsel
    steve85helsel Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me if looking for active people
  • ishdo
    ishdo Posts: 4 Member
    Add me peeps. I'm an avid fitness lover! Just got a little lazy but now its time to get shredded.
  • Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Need more
    Friends all are welcome
  • mdoljansky
    mdoljansky Posts: 35 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Rina, 24 years old. Goal is to lose 50lb. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    I would love to have more friends. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • underwater21
    underwater21 Posts: 4 Member
    I wouldn't mind having some friends on here to help me keep motivated and hopefully I can motivate you as well. So add me please
  • gquesnelle
    gquesnelle Posts: 206 Member
    uhhh, overly flirty and not very funny nerd/musician who keeps an open diary, feel free to send a request.
  • Phoenix_2015
    Phoenix_2015 Posts: 499 Member
    I'm always down for some new pals...
  • PhilP0wer
    PhilP0wer Posts: 76 Member
    Add me!
  • Bobbypheby
    Bobbypheby Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi, i'm new to MFP and looking to make friends
  • odeiraoloap
    odeiraoloap Posts: 1 Member
    Hey, y'all. I'm from Manila. I just started here a few weeks ago. I'd like to lose weight, but mainly I want to maintain a healthy lifestyle (eating, some running, a lot of walking) to compensate for the life stresses I'm going through. It would be nice to have good people and friends as motivation here,...
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 63 Member
    Me too! Been here for over three years. Initial success, life happened, put on the 4 stone I lost and the same again. Looking for support to finally get a grip!!
  • siddiquimahams
    siddiquimahams Posts: 7 Member
    Add me. Looking for new, fun, and encouraging friends! :):p
  • chelsi_grins
    chelsi_grins Posts: 6 Member
    i could use more friends for sure! especially those losing 50+ pounds! <3:)
  • mariamwhatandwhy
    mariamwhatandwhy Posts: 59 Member
    Always up to making new friends. Add me up! <3
  • Gapercentie
    Gapercentie Posts: 3 Member
    Trying to achieve the best physique and overall wellness of your life ? Lets network and empower each other. Achieving personal health diet and fitness goals with a team of accountability partners is my only agenda here.
  • AlexBPA
    AlexBPA Posts: 2 Member
    I just started a couple of days ago and I need support! I haven't exercised in a long time and I'm also starting with that :smile:
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Please feel free to add me, would love to have some more friends :smile:
  • MissMiliss
    MissMiliss Posts: 2 Member
    would love love more friends on MFP!
    I started at 257lbs and got down to 194 but stopped counting/logging and crept back up to the low 220's. Started counting again to hold myself accountable and finish losing the weight. Have about 50-60 lbs to lose. :)
  • angrydads
    angrydads Posts: 162 Member
    If you log in everyday and intend on being consistent feel free to add me. Feel inspired and provide inspiration to others. This is a journey and it's great to travel in positive groups..... Ask yourself if your ready to get your health on!