Had dessert in range but scared I'll gain weight.

Options
2»

Replies

• jelenacrnic
    jelenacrnic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I have the same problem sometimes. Just yesterday i was at the birthday party and i ate a little bit of everything that was there. When i counted cal.for whole i was maybe at 1500 cal. Im not trying to lose weight but to maintain. So i know it's not a big deal. I have one day in every week "cheat day" when i eat one meal that i want how much i want. I was doing that since forever and i didnt gain weight. But i understandyou sometimes i panic so much too lol. Don't worry :smiley:

You maintain at less than 1500 calories? How was that a cheat if you're within your calorie goal?

Yeah i don't even know how . It's just that on that day i have one "unhealthy" meal so i don't eat unhealthy food whole day just one meal. Yesterday i was at party and i had lunch and dinner there and i wasnt within my goal. And i just said that sometimes i have those moment when im worried like she is even if im within my goal. :)
  • manders_b
    manders_b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm having a similar issue - I just entered maintenance and am scared I'll gain weight. I know I need to keep my calories the same for a few weeks to see if I need to adjust up or down, but it's making me super anxious! I'm more worried about maintaining than I think I was about losing. I have a small frame so even five pounds can make a difference on me. :/
  • chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75 pounds eating desserts every single day. Sometimes multiple desserts and often at 9 pm. You'll be ok

Same thing
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    manders_b wrote: »
    I'm having a similar issue - I just entered maintenance and am scared I'll gain weight. I know I need to keep my calories the same for a few weeks to see if I need to adjust up or down, but it's making me super anxious! I'm more worried about maintaining than I think I was about losing. I have a small frame so even five pounds can make a difference on me. :/

You won't. I also have a small frame, and I've been in maintenance for a couple of years. I don't exercise, and I don't gain weight.