Snickers are the healthiest thing I eat

Options
2»

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    By the way, this thread reminded me of this dude's thread. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10023905/my-one-day-snickers-bar-story/p1
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,615 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

I was thinking of that guy/thread today because I saw Target had those huge bars again.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    senecarr wrote: »
    Funnily enough, Snickers Ice Cream bars. Tops up my calories (180) at the end of a particularly active day when I'm a bit low but not hungry and it makes my brain happy. Plus, calcuim.

You're going to get us accused of shilling for Mars corporation, big snickers, and big sugar!

Yep its a strange concept to some.
    It goes like this -How could anyone enjoy a serving of candy and still meet their macros and calories ?! Geee ! They must work for a candy corporation and be trying to sell us candy !
    Yep. Seems legit. Lol !!
    But in reality, having a serving of candy can be part of a heathly well balanced diet.

Great article which describes the situation perfectly: bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/excluding-the-middle.html/
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    senecarr wrote: »
    Funnily enough, Snickers Ice Cream bars. Tops up my calories (180) at the end of a particularly active day when I'm a bit low but not hungry and it makes my brain happy. Plus, calcuim.

You're going to get us accused of shilling for Mars corporation, big snickers, and big sugar!

Yep its a strange concept to some.
    It goes like this -How could anyone enjoy a serving of candy and still meet their macros and calories ?! Geee ! They must work for a candy corporation and be trying to sell us candy !
    Yep. Seems legit. Lol !!
    But in reality, having a serving of candy can be part of a heathly well balanced diet.

Great article which describes the situation perfectly: bodyrecomposition.com/nutrition/excluding-the-middle.html/

Great article!
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Coca Cola.

If you're an endurance athlete you'll probably already know it's one of the best recovery drinks out there (as long as it is paired with another item containing protein and sodium or just defizzed in place of an energy gel in the latter stages of an event*)...

*edited for clarity
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Quest Pumpkin Muffins are on the top of my list of favorites now.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

i love green tea ice cream!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I don't know how interesting it is but when I've had an active day I like to end it with a healthy mix of peanut butter and maple syrup and a glass of red wine.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I don't know how interesting it is but when I've had an active day I like to end it with a healthy mix of peanut butter and maple syrup and a glass of red wine.

hopefully you are drinking the red wine separately from the peanut butter/maple syrup mix. :wink:
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »

hopefully you are drinking the red wine separately from the peanut butter/maple syrup mix. :wink:

Nope. I mean, I don't drink the pb/syrup but I do drink the wine while eating it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Nope. I mean, I don't drink the pb/syrup but I do drink the wine while eating it.

PB and maple syrup is a great combo. Oh, and the wine too, of course.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

I love green tea ice cream, especially those mochi ice cream balls!
  • lifeandleaves
    lifeandleaves Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Green tea

8niyzroj4orw.jpeg

Ice cream

No way does that look tasty to me !! This is one ice cream that I won't taste .

That's fairly closed-minded considering your comment above about how small-minded people seem who don't accept that you like to cram junky sugar-laden dairy concoctions and how wondefully balanced it all is.

Open your mind, you might actually try something different than what Mars Corporation is paying millions to tell us to enjoy.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

I could live on these.

Twix ice cream bars are better...FWIW...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

PB goes really good with pumpkin butter...
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

No doubt. And apple butter. And honey.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Alcohol
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I hadn't ever considered PB and maple syrup. Going to have to try that one.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

acd09fe5ea46079af7cd831e1b223f66.gif
    Just kidding, I'm sure it's lovely - if you like pumpkin! (I don't like it.)