RickTheRunner Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if anyone wants to. Thank you
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Let me redo this:

I have been overweight all my life. From about 10 years old and up I've been "chunky" or "chubby" or just plain fat or obese. In 2009 I was 377 pounds and I realized I couldn't even play with my girls. After only a minute or two of playing with them, I was out of breath. It was horrible. I then decided to try low carb dieting and exercising.

Less than a year later I had lost over 125 pounds and I felt great. I exercised at least once or twice a day, played basketball, played with my kids and felt wonderful.

Then I went through a divorce and got back into old habits. I gained a lot of weight before I met my current wife. She loves me as I am but I want to be better. We both struggle with willpower and whether we try apart or together it is difficult.

I would love to lose weight again and be back where I was when I was running around and not feeling ugly, fat, worthless... but I have lacked the motivation. It is tough to say no to things.

I am not good at eating clean as I have tried and failed. I am not a vegetarian as I LOVE my meat. I can do low carb but I know it is not a permanent solution. I just want to find a way to lose weight while not feeling like a slave to the food.

Anyone who wants to help, please add me! I can be a great motivator once I get going and I will start opening my diary even to criticism, but I just want to get it over and done with before my life is over and done...
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    here
  • fatmanslimming1973
    Options
    feel free to add me, I need all the help I can get :-)
  • denelifet
    denelifet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've a few short and long term goals in mind and looking for inspiration and motivation from each person that wants to add me. My food diary is an open book for all.

I lift weights consistently 5 to 6 days a week and watch my diet like a hawk....using my own body as a test subject to see what it will do with various foods, amounts, etc over the coming winter.

Help keep me accountable and I promise to post progress pics soon!!!!
  • olinbp
    olinbp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Looking for some new friends!
    Add me !!!!
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! My goal is to lose 50 pounds in 6 months, as I will be maid of honor in my sister's wedding and want to look HOT! :P

Random facts about me: I graduate with my Bachelor's in Sociology next semester!
    I live in the horrible state of South Dakota but travel to Las Vegas 7 times a year.
    Ultimate goal is to move to Vegas after graduating (with my boyfriend of 4 years).

ADD ME! I am super supportive and would love support, too. I will be logging my foods everyday and after work I am getting my very first gym membership (scared!). Wish me luck. :D
  • dklyce
    dklyce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bigme3505
    bigme3505 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier, right? Add me if you want. I've managed to lose weight and keep it off for years now, but I am trying to get back in the habit of taking nutrition seriously. And I'm always glad to help anyone if I can.
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends!! Let's keep each other motivated and help each other reach our goals! Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me please! <3
  • 77billie77
    77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello I am rejoining MFP... After far too many months, and dreaded pounds, I have decided to return 2 my life long journey to a better me. Unfortunately only 5 of my prior to hiatus friends remain on MFP at this point... I am actively seeking new MFP friends in my age-range to better enhance both our probabilities of success as well as mutual camaraderie ... Thank You Billie
  • Roundbottomme
    Roundbottomme Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • TuffGong21
    TuffGong21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    * bump *
  • Gazz750
    Gazz750 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile:

Always looking for new friends and a little motivation
  • christinaleon34
    christinaleon34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love friends
  • coyotegrowl
    coyotegrowl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    join my crew?
  • drotzmaj
    drotzmaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends!
  • Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I believe in you although we've never met..

I'd be more then happy to be a part of your motivation...Just add..