Low carb

Options
I'm searching for low carb meals or anything related I can only eat 75g daily! I need more variety!

Replies

• Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Eat more carbs ;) they're good for you!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    snort. Not helpful and not always true. LOL

Low carb foods are meats, seafood, eggs, cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, full fat unsweetened yogurt, coconut, avocado, nuts, olives, green veggies, and veggies grown above ground.

Higher carb foods are sugar added foods, grains, foods made from flour, starchy root veggies, and most fruits (berries are the lowest carb).

Just google low carb or keto recipes for certain ingredients, and you'll get lots of options. Good luck.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Steak
  • creamcake2
    creamcake2 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    also check the group....low Carber Daily Forum LCD Group...there is SO MUCH info there. I am doing Low Carb and it has been MUCH EASIER than any other diet I have tried.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the main LCHF group in MFP. There are LOTS of links to LCHF recipe websites in the launchpad / sticky note area there:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • sabrinarsweet
    sabrinarsweet Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Look at the carbs before you perchase something at the store to see if it's healthy for you.