peachy bums!

Options
Hey guys. So, I'm on the lookout for before and afters..can't get enough of them haha. So I've established that there are some great back fat success stories out there. The other thing I'm aiming for us to put a little shape and size back into my bottom. My bottom and legs are always the first things to go when I lose weight. But I miss my bottom! So who here has spent time exercising their posterior to success? If so do you have any tips and/ before and after pics? Did you manage to exercise it bigger and rounder? I'm hoping the muscles will get bigger and then so will my bottom! At the moment I'm doing squats and a couple of other exercises that I can't remember the name of....

Replies

• votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    In reply to your back fat thread and now peachy bum thread, this is my journey so far. Not yet over as I try to reduce body fat and pack on some muscles. Bikini pic was in July. Just had a look at my butt the other day and it's more defined now with less cellulite.

Slow and steady, babes.

In terms of exercises, I do the usual squats, lunges, kickbacks and bridges. The glutes also get hit a little bit as a secondary muscle group from other exercises that I do.

Good luck!

2bhswotz7n0v.jpg

mr59jpf176gs.jpg

• Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • cm_aibar
    cm_aibar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excellent
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    nice bum where ya from?
    j'king
    awesome work.
  • cheesychiplet
    cheesychiplet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @votkuhr your progress is amazing! And so is your bum haha wow that's really great x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!