Anything delicious?

Options
Anyone had anything delicious?

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I just ate a Reese's peanut butter cup and it was pretty delicious.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I'm making chicken Parmesan tonight for dinner and I'm starving, so I bet it will be delicious.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's panettone French toast today. So good.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Everything I ate today was delicious.

Banana, cheerios, french fries, pizza, chicken, broccoli, rice and ice cream.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Mince tarts every night for the last three nights. :)

Plus my most frequent lunch is pretty delicious ... steamed veg, brown rice and chicken. Yummy!!
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate "Oranges" from Trader Joe's. You whack them on the counter before opening, and they separate into sections. 5 sections = 210 calories. So delicious.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Just made chocolate chip cookies and am going to put a sundae on top of em. Tomorrow is the husband's bday and we didn't want to wait. :)
    Everything is weighed and accounted for.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    MMMMM every1.
    Had pasta shells with hamburger, cream of mushroom soup and cheese.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I just had some cheesecake :smiley:
  • Francl27
    Options
    I made stuffed peppers at lunch yesterday that were pretty good, honestly. Might make more again today.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I made stuffed peppers at lunch yesterday that were pretty good, honestly. Might make more again today.

Yummy... can I join you?

If I did not eat every calorie that was delicious then I may as well just eat card board.. LOL
  • Francl27
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

Yummy... can I join you?

If I did not eat every calorie that was delicious then I may as well just eat card board.. LOL

Wish I could say that. I try. But sometimes I'm just too tired/lazy or just have no appetite and just eat whatever bland food we have in the fridge. I haven't quite figured out how to make chicken breast 'delicious', to be honest (unless it's made into cordon bleu or nuggets, but that doesn't always fit my calories). Same with veggies. I eat them because they are filling and low calorie, but I would never call them delicious.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options

Ditto! I honestly love every meal I make.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I haven't quite figured out how to make chicken breast 'delicious'

Oooh, smash it with a meat smasher thing until it's about 1/2 inch thick (I use a rolling pin because that's all I have) and then throw some mesquite BBQ dry seasoning on it, throw a little water in the bottom of a pan and throw it in the oven for about 25 minutes or until done. OR grill it. So much YUM! I imagine any seasoning would work but smashing it with a hammer is the trick to juicy, tasty chicken breasts.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

Ditto! I honestly love every meal I make.

I'm in this group and I'll add I get downright mad if I dine out and it's not spectacular tasting food.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    I haven't quite figured out how to make chicken breast 'delicious'

Oooh, smash it with a meat smasher thing until it's about 1/2 inch thick (I use a rolling pin because that's all I have) and then throw some mesquite BBQ dry seasoning on it, throw a little water in the bottom of a pan and throw it in the oven for about 25 minutes or until done. OR grill it. So much YUM! I imagine any seasoning would work but smashing it with a hammer is the trick to juicy, tasty chicken breasts.

I have a ton of spices and marinades. and they definitely make things more delicious
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    everyday...i'm killer in the kitchen and everything i make is delicious. healthy and nutritious can also be delicious when you know your way around the kitchen.
  • Francl27
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    everyday...i'm killer in the kitchen and everything i make is delicious. healthy and nutritious can also be delicious when you know your way around the kitchen.

Yeah but I don't! Spices make food tastier, but still not 'delicious' in my book.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    If not delicious, why would I eat it? Life is too short to eat non-delicious food. :)