Back Fat Before and After Pics!?

Options
2»

Replies

• cheesychiplet
    cheesychiplet Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I am a competitive bodybuilder, so your back will only look like mine with a lot of work. You won't accidentally end up with as much muscle as I have, so don't freak out about lifting weights because it takes many years to build up this much muscle.

Before:
    tumblr_nk10fisMZA1uooe33o3_500.jpg
    b2f46576f9eb585503cea6e97befc99ff67c.jpg

After:
    eKQqsIAaHbwNpGWyuiSeZgphfcHEkmflhTst-610xh.jpg
    Oh wow you look brilliant. Well done on all the hard work
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem as you! I still have some back fat, but it has been slowly going away.
    lv30qoe7bngj.jpg
  • cheesychiplet
    Options
    I had the same problem as you! I still have some back fat, but it has been slowly going away.
    lv30qoe7bngj.jpg
    Brilliant job! Loving all the success stories
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    rbi6fagjshgq.jpg

Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm down 30 pounds with a combination of Les Mills Combat, running, barbell strength training and I've been working with a personal trainer recently. He's had me doing a lot of TRX and core work as well as barbell training.

Similar to what @debrakgoogins is doing. You look great btw! I'm working on my shoulders - I love seeing my muscles getting more defined!

I think focusing on upper body workouts helps build muscle and tighten everything up :smile: You can read more about what I've been doing on my blog and feel free to add me! FindingKodex.wordpress.com
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! What an inspirational thread!!!
  • cheesychiplet
    Options
    :) daaawww I love the myfitnesspal community everybody is so encouraging to each other. You guuuuys!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Brilliant thread! I never thought my back fat would diminish and it hasn't completely but the change is phenomenal. Instead of having two deep creases either side I just have a small pitch either side under my bra. Vast improvement but I can't wait for it to be eliminated completely! I am 5ft1 and start weight was 173 and today I am 143. My initial goal is 133lbs but I will see how I look when I get there and if I still have back fat then I will know I need to drop a but more fat.
  • tracie_minus100
    tracie_minus100 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    sepw0xw1owmg.jpg
  • cheesychiplet
    Options
    sepw0xw1owmg.jpg

amazing work! xxx
  • Biancabhi
    Biancabhi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Keep posting! I love these motivational pics! Seriously!
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sweep79 wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm doing this but here is day 1 and day 100 (this weekend). 12.06 to 10.10. Have you taken 'before' pics? It might help you to compare shrinkage. Mine is mainly lower back but I think the top looks better too.
    knttxmx5zxyg.jpg

You look fantastic - keep it up girl!
  • DancesWithDogz
    Options
    sepw0xw1owmg.jpg

AMAZING job!! Your secret??
  • DancesWithDogz
    Options
    I can't wait to contribute to this thread! Stay tuned! :-)
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    @pinklotus_56 awesome job! I want arms like yours!!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    rbi6fagjshgq.jpg

Congratulations on your weight loss! I'm down 30 pounds with a combination of Les Mills Combat, running, barbell strength training and I've been working with a personal trainer recently. He's had me doing a lot of TRX and core work as well as barbell training.

Similar to what @debrakgoogins is doing. You look great btw! I'm working on my shoulders - I love seeing my muscles getting more defined!

I think focusing on upper body workouts helps build muscle and tighten everything up :smile: You can read more about what I've been doing on my blog and feel free to add me! FindingKodex.wordpress.com

What did your trainer tell you about how to get rid of that crease on top of the hips? Mine is way worse than yours, but I don't have much of a waist and my hips carry most of my leftover fat (and it's really not that much, it just makes that roll that I hate).
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    lv30qoe7bngj.jpg

This gives me sooooo much hope! Thank you!! You look great!
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the back boobs are gone! They look better in a loose t-shirt now, then they did 35lbs ago, but still big enough to embarrass me. I've been wearing hoodies all summer long, literally not skipping a day, even in 100+ degree weather, just because of the back and belly. Next Summer will be different :) Thanks for all of your pics, ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!