Healthy pregnancy is the goal!

Options
Hello all! I have actually been using myfitnesspal for quite some time, but have never reached out to the "community" until now. I'm expecting my second child this winter and am finding it harder (and more important) than ever to make healthy choices and take care of myself. Looking for virtual high fives and encouragement as I move forward in my healthy pregnancy.

Replies

• DeannaLynnPerkins
    DeannaLynnPerkins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, I came to the community area in search of others who are in the middle of their pregnancies like me and your discussion was right at the top. It's a sign! LOL. I'm in my second pregnancy as well and finding it a little hard to utilize MyFitnessPal since it's geared so much towards gaining or losing weight for non-pregnant people. I'm due Feb 20th and would love to be part of your support group!!
  • lorimaybrier
    lorimaybrier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hooray!
  • ldlittle09
    ldlittle09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am not exactly close to being halfway, but I am 6 weeks along with my second and looking for a support network as well- lately I just want to eat everything and I know I need to be mindful of what I put in my body. I'm due July 4th and would love to join your support group!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm having my first and I'm due July 12th. I lost 47lbs this year using MFP, and I want to stay healthy.