'Healthiest' Fast Food

Options
2»

Replies

• peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I've noticed McDonalds generally has lower calories than I thought!

Yup and with breakfast all day, you can get a 300 calorie egg mcmuffin any time now.
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I always go for Kebab....But Chicken Shish (bascially grilled chicken fillets in mine), and I usually leave the Pitta bread and reduce the sauce

^ This type of thing is what I have if we go to our local kebab shop. I have chicken shish on chapatti rather than naan bread, loads of salad, yoghurt/mint raita and a little chilli sauce. I don't consider that an unhealthy meal.

I don't have donner meat or "garlic sauce" ie garlic mayo - that's a good kebab ruined!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Much aligned Taco Bell is my fav. Bean burritos, yum.

MALIGNED not aligned. And here I thought my fingers were getting skinnier.

• MarcyKirkton
    MarcyKirkton Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Panda Express has bowls for 80 cals for veggies as side and then I get mushroom chicken or green bean chicken. It's low-cal.
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Every week I have to make a 400 mile round trip. My options are limited on the free way, since I go through a lot of farm areas. Its a gas station, mc d, jack in the box, and carls jr etc. My go to is subway. They are at most areas, they are "healthier" although loaded with sodium and chemicals....but they are easy to log into MFP and since I'm spending all day sitting in the car I try to go as low cal as I can.
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I personally love falafels with salad, maybe you could try 'em if your kebab place sells them. :smile:
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    When you said good old fatty, i thought of something entirely different.......

Comes down to your perception of what is good and bad. There are many foods that people can label bad but can be just as healthy for you depending on how it is made etc....I fit in a whole personal cauliflower pizza yesterday and still hit my macros/calories.

When suffering from a hangover, I would just go with what satisfies you. It is a hangover. :)
  • kayakerandbiker
    kayakerandbiker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wendy's small chili, plain baked potato, apple and chicken salad. You can get large or small sizes. One or a combination are my interstate hwy travel eats
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah, the Wendy's chili is something I eat a lot anyway. It's good.

If anyone has ever avoided falafel because of chickpeas, I hate whole chickpeas yet like hummus and love love love falafel. I've had some in a restaurant that was overcooked and bad, but if it's done right, it's amazing!