Insanity results?? Graduates??

Options
Hey MFP! I'm starting week 4 of insanity today and I'm actually really bummed because I don't feel like I have seen very much results, yes I feel like I'm doing more reps than the first time and pushing myself harder, but as for the weight loss and toning I'm not seeing anything so I was wondering if the majority of the results happen in the second month?

And if you completed the program would you post your pictures because I'd love to see "normal" people's results!

I'm just a little discouraged :(

Replies

• evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4 ten minutes ago, so it's a little early to see results, but from the massive amounts of sweat procured from each workout so far I would HOPE for some results! :-)
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi! I completed 2 rounds of Insanity and found that I lost most of my weight during the second month. I ended up losing a total of about 18 pounds throughout the 2 rounds.

I have posted a post recently of my results. I will post the link for you. Here is it...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/257909-goal-weight-achieved-44-pounds-gone-pics

Hope this helps! Good luck!
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    I am hoping to start Insanity in about 1 week, my friend started it a few months ago and gave up because she didn't see any results and swears she gained weight instead.....she did eat out most meals almost everyday, so I'm curious about it, too. I figure I've seen too many good results on here to not try it. Good luck to you, hopefully the next few weeks you really see changes.
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    Hi! I completed 2 rounds of Insanity and found that I lost most of my weight during the second month. I ended up losing a total of about 18 pounds throughout the 2 rounds.

I have posted a post recently of my results. I will post the link for you.

ok good! because I know I'm working like crazy and it's just not showing and yes it's only been 3 whole weeks but still that's 1/3 of the way!
  • rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Options
    I've done two full rounds of Insanity thus far (did a P90X and a 3/4 Inantiy round due to a pulled back muscle, then the flu)... my results are getting where I want them to, but it takes time and patience (sorry). You should see notable results in month two, but the key is to take your measurements (hips, thighs arms...ect).

Make sure you are focusing on your diet, I found that to be the total key to finally shedding the unwanted weight. A lot of chicken (skinless), lots of greens, and break up your meals (eat several times a day).

I've lost around 10 lbs with Insanity, and I've had to have all my pants taken in like three inches....so be patient...stick with it...it will come. It may not come in "60 days"...but it will come.

Hang in there, don't get discouraged....Part of pushing thru Insanity is the mental component....just keep telling yourself you will do this, and you can.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body" - Tony Horton
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    I've done two full rounds of Insanity thus far (did a P90X and a 3/4 Inantiy round due to a pulled back muscle, then the flu)... my results are getting where I want them to, but it takes time and patience (sorry). You should see notable results in month two, but the key is to take your measurements (hips, thighs arms...ect).

Make sure you are focusing on your diet, I found that to be the total key to finally shedding the unwanted weight. A lot of chicken (skinless), lots of greens, and break up your meals (eat several times a day).

I've lost around 10 lbs with Insanity, and I've had to have all my pants taken in like three inches....so be patient...stick with it...it will come. It may not come in "60 days"...but it will come.

Hang in there, don't get discouraged....Part of pushing thru Insanity is the mental component....just keep telling yourself you will do this, and you can.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body" - Tony Horton

Thanks! I just have been working really hard and I see all the great results on the commercials and on their website and I want to be even half of what they achieved, so it's good to know that people on here have gotten amazing results! I feel stronger and have higher endurance which will be great for volleyball, but I just want to see it haha
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Same thing here, starting to wonder when in the world am i going to see results. i start month 2 next week. haven't lost weight or inches. very frustrating. my plan is to keep calorie intake where it is and just see what happens in month 2.
  • takeyia03
    takeyia03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first 28 days of Insanity and starting tomorrow I will be going into recovery week. So far I have lost 11 pounds and 2% body fat. I have no idea how many inches but can update post in a week or so when I take the fit test again. I also was feeling frustrated but everyone keep saying be patient and that month 2 is when the weight come off. Just don't give up! We already know that we don't lose weight by sitting around so we might as well stick it out. Like you stated all this sweat pouring off mean something.