UK and back after losing and gaining 100 lbs in a year :'( NEED SUPPORT ~ PCOS also

Options
Hi there
I started this journey 14 months ago and I lost bang on 100 pounds, went on holiday and binge ate, came home binge ate, and for the next 6 months I binge ate my way back to almost 90 lbs.
Yes, I know I am pathetic and I know the health risks and I know I am weak and everything else, however right now I need friends and support and non judgmental people who can walk this long journey with me again.
My last account I logged in over 500 days in a row and I always log in even if its a bad day.
I am gluten intolerant and I tend to eat an odd mixture of food (soup for breakfast or crab sticks is a usual choice right now)
I am an emotional eater and coupled with Poly cystic ovarian syndrome I find it hard to lose weight.
2 years ago I had 2 discs removed in my lower back and I find it hard to exercise at the weight I am , however this is not going to be my excuse as I know how to lose 100 lbs and I will not only do it again BUT I will keep it off this time.
PLEASE add me as a friend, I am in the UK but am happy to be friends with anyone from anywhere.
Thank you for listening and hopefully we will chat soon
Sasha :smile:

Replies

• jesathecat
    jesathecat Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sh#tt happens look to the future enjoy life be what you can

• Goddess_Sara
    Goddess_Sara Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sasha! I also lost 100 pounds and have gained about 80 (probably more now) back over the course of the last year and a half. I would like this time to be different and I want to get it off and keep it off. Having HEALTHY accountable friends would be helpful, so I will be adding you! It is DEFINITELY nice to know we aren't alone.
  • I feel like I really relate. It took me five years to conceive both of my girls, losing weight for each but gaining twice as much back after, finally diagnosed with PCOS while trying for number three the last few years. I am losing motivation, I can't seem to lose and keep it off and stick with any workout routine. I look at thin, fit people with disgust snd know I am jealous.