Tags in entering your own recipies

Options
In entering my own recipe in the form provided, there is a section that says TAGS. If you click on the (What is a tag) the answer shows so far to the right so you can't read it. What is a tag???

Replies

• dianethomas1426
    dianethomas1426 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also does anyone know if after you enter your recipe you can later make changes??
  • rbakedq
    rbakedq Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes, you can edit your recipes later, and I do it often.
  • jodidems
    jodidems Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to alter a recipe that mfp has in there system? Example...I made a deep dish chicken pot pie from craft, I searched and selected it but I actually used turkey breast instead of chicken? Is there a way to alter that recipe without entering my own recipe from scratch?
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    jodidems wrote: »
    Is there a way to alter a recipe that mfp has in there system? Example...I made a deep dish chicken pot pie from craft, I searched and selected it but I actually used turkey breast instead of chicken? Is there a way to alter that recipe without entering my own recipe from scratch?
    No, the item in the Food Database was most likely entered by another MFP user from either the food package label or the Kraft website. You should not edit that Food Database record, because other people may use that food item as entered. You should create your own recipe using the Recipe Builder on the Web version or the mobile apps.