Losing weight in Pennsylvania!!

Options
13»

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I am in South Central PA, just outside of Harrisburg. I am from Pittsburgh originally though. I am always running all over our state on the weekends for hiking, mud runs, and other fun things. If you are looking for fun things to see; check this out: http://www.pennlive.com/projects/2014/pennsylvanias-best-views/ I plan on trying to get to them all this year!

Great link!

• jimvandam33
    jimvandam33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im from SE Pa Im doing cardio outside its 42 outside. I cant wait for summer.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    PA does have 4 seasons, but they are: Winter, Post Winter, Summer, and Pre Winter. LOL
  • KettleBelle68
    KettleBelle68 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    PA does have 4 seasons, but they are: Winter, Post Winter, Summer, and Pre Winter. LOL

LOL..so true! I live in west/central PA. So happy to see so many PA folks on here. :smile:
  • Acampbell1089
    Acampbell1089 Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Se pa here, malvern, just got this app and linked to fitbit.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »

^ This. Lol.

• NorthwestPA
    NorthwestPA Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am from Erie PA
  • hoard23r
    hoard23r Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That is very true about the seasons lol.
  • nadene04
    nadene04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in western PA. Feel free to add me!
  • quafferj
    quafferj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lehigh Valley here!
  • PaigeMarieLane
    PaigeMarieLane Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Fayetteville, Pa. (Literally next to Gettysburg) in south central pa :) add me if you want. :)
  • EaglesFan4Ever
    EaglesFan4Ever Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Originally from SEPA but stuck in NC. :/ Feel free to add me PA friends...I miss all of you...lol!!
  • kendy_87
    kendy_87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live in the Poconos in Monroe County. I go to Retro Fitness.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    fevrale wrote: »
    I'm a Lehigh Valley native (first 22 years of my life) and all my family is still there. Except me. In Nebraska. I miss PA! Please say hello to Wawa/Sheetz, Wegmans, and other good Pennsylvania things for me. I get to visit in two weeks! :D

I'm in a similar situation! I lived in Carbon County for 18 years, Philly for 6, and now San Francisco for 1. Not a single person here understands the greatness of Wawa, Sheetz, or Wegmans! Also there is a rumor going around that Dunkin Donuts will be opening here soon. I hope it's true!

• jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I live in Pennsylvania in the Lehigh Valley as a matter of fact. I travel from time to time for work and when I ask locals where I can find a WAWA or SHEETZ you would think I just asked where the unicorn petting zoo was.
    Just wanted to wish you all luck in your journey. Could not resist giving a shout out Macungie when i saw your post.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I love that this thread got pulled out again. I'm originally from Delaware and just over the border now about 9 miles south of Philly.
  • Monnie67
    Monnie67 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Northeast Philly 30F outside waiting for snow on Saturday and can't wait until spring.