Today my motivation is....

Options

Replies

• kkkkkt3690
    kkkkkt3690 Posts: 14 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    My motivations are the beautiful clothes that are calling to me...
  • Pandora_and_her_box
    Options
    Today my motivation is getting through Friday and getting to the weekend!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday the 13TH. My motivation is going to a concert tomorrow so I need to be good today because I probably will not be all that good tomorrow.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is....all my size 16 pants are starting to fall off of me. I am sooooo excited about wearing 14s which I haven't worn since Jr. HIGH !

I see a trip to the thrift stores in my near future! I certainly won't be buying brand new size 14s cuz ..... size 12 here I come!

(Haven't worn size 12 since...EVER. I went from kids sizes to Ladies 14 around 5th grade)

• fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    pir4a32mhj1p.jpg

Hi all! Just found this thread this morning- It's GREAT! Congrats on all the successes!

Today my motivation is this picture. Im making 100 copies and putting it on my fridge and every cabinet in my kitchen!!! And on my desk at work and anywhere else I can think of! LOL

I'm down exactly 50 lbs since March 1st thanks to MFP. (25lbs to go) What a great way to start the day by reminding myself why I'm on this journey.
  • secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Knowing a healthy weight. If I stay under today, I'll get there
  • pgarcia1964
    pgarcia1964 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My motivation today....wearing a pair of jeans around the house that I used to wear to work and they were so tight, especially in the waist, that I was afraid to wash them because my muffin top couldn't handle it. Now they look like I have a loaded diaper in them and also the waist is so loose I can put my arm in there. LOL! So happy and feel so much better...can't wait for the next 25 pounds so I can say that about my jeans I wear out now. :)
  • BabyUnicorn3
    BabyUnicorn3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation being able to say no to myself when I Want something. I've been very good! <3
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is: I have done good overall this week so far. I don't want to ruin it this week end. I want to stay focused on my goal. (That #&(&*#%# Guy brought 4 Doz more Krispy Cream donuts to work today but I did not eat one. I am going to have to go postal on him! LOL)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    ppuente64 wrote: »
    My motivation today....wearing a pair of jeans around the house that I used to wear to work and they were so tight, especially in the waist, that I was afraid to wash them because my muffin top couldn't handle it. Now they look like I have a loaded diaper in them and also the waist is so loose I can put my arm in there. LOL! So happy and feel so much better...can't wait for the next 25 pounds so I can say that about my jeans I wear out now. :)

I've got a loaded diaper look today, too! Unfoutunately, I'm at work and my favorite pair of leggings keeps drooping down. I need legging suspenders or maybe a staple gun!

• brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »
    ..my ten year old daughter. I've been running for just about a year now and have been thinking of it mostly as something I'm doing for myself, but my daughter must think I'm having fun because she's decided to join me in a local reindeer dash 5K in December. We did our first training run yesterday and are planning some elf-themed outfits for the race. I needed to get started for myself, but I'm realizing that getting myself in shape is having a positive effect on my family, too.

This is sooooo wonderful! I LOVE when I see families making healthy habits together :)
  • sassynsweet2014
    sassynsweet2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is fitting into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in a long time. Even though the number on the scale isn't going down as quickly as I'd like, the fact that I was able to slide on those jeans and wear them out of the house was incredibly motivating to me today!!
  • gotowardstheroar
    gotowardstheroar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love your motivation and enthusiasm!

I am right there with you. One day at a time. Some days I feel like I will never get there, so I have to remind myself that TODAY I can. I can eat right, move more, log honestly. And tomorrow I will deal with tomorrow. Today has enough worries of its own!

Congrats on the one year down! You're doing great!
    Don't worry about getting there; it's a life time journey. Conquer each day and your transition will happen before you know it.

• bri170lb
    Options
    Today my motivation is....tomorrow I am going to buy some pants and I really want to buy 14s. As a matter of fact, I am not even going to try on any 16s.

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is keeping my focus on taking care of myself right now. So when I have totally healed, I don't have extra problems besides some loss of strength.
  • Stop1510
    Stop1510 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Today my motivation is...
    I've had several good days in a row and I just want to keep up the streak and see some downward movement on my scale for the first time in a couple of weeks.

For me just one good day but it's worth something and I'd like to reach my next "scale" mini goal.
  • fourterrys
    fourterrys Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    today my motivation is: I have the satisfaction that I've made good decisions all week and I want to keep that up thru the weekend.
  • secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pactapp. LOL
  • rogers48
    rogers48 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Today my motivation is, I have vowed to loose at least one pound a week for a year. Tomorrow is weigh in day so I want to meet my weekly goal.
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    rogers48 wrote: »
    Today my motivation is: I have done good overall this week so far. I don't want to ruin it this week end. I want to stay focused on my goal. (That #&(&*#%# Guy brought 4 Doz more Krispy Cream donuts to work today but I did not eat one. nI am going to have to go postal on him! LOL)

I know this was a few days ago, but it sounds like this guy keeps bringing them in so best to be prepared.

You know what has helped me with my donut cravings? I went to Dunkin Donuts late in the day and had the stalest, grossest donut they had (not on purpose, believe me), but anyway now when I'm tempted to eat a donut, wherever I encounter it, I just try to imagine that it will taste like that bad one. Totally not worth the calories. Also, I tell myself when I want a really good donut I can have it and really enjoy it, but it's going to be hot and fresh and one that I picked out for myself. It won't be one that's been passed over and possibly been touched by a few co-workers! Lol.

Stay strong!