Hi there! Does anyone here use fitness blender?

Options
Hello there everyone! :) I'm new here, I also have BED which is something I struggle with. I've been trying to stay at my goal weight that I finally reached after being unhappy and overweight for the past 2 years. I used to do hours and hours of walking on the treadmill until I found fitness blender! Ever since I found them on youtube I find it much easier to exercise, I was wondering if anyone else has too?

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i love fitness blender! im still only doing their beginner workouts though lol
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    haha i've been doing a lot of their HIIT workouts, it's very challenging! But they're so effective!
  • shahrul65
    shahrul65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started with fitness blender and loving it. My target is to eventually complete one of their 1000 calorie workouts. By the way, I am 50 and have 20 kg to lose and hoping MPP and FB can help.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    There is a lot to like about Fitness Blender:
    They often show you the less strenous and harder forms of the exercise;
    They struggle right along with you ( they too will lose form or fail at a routine);
    There is a variety in the workouts available;
    Most, if not all, of the longer workouts come with a warm up and cool down built in (people often neglect these to their detriment);
    They constantly remind you to mind your body and slow down, drop weight or switch to the easier type, if you feel you need to:
    I have yet to find a routine that is not a challange.
    The cost is pretty good, too ;-)
  • KaleYogaGin
    KaleYogaGin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is fantastic! Hasfit on YouTube has some great free workouts too! Check em out if you haven't already.
  • DiggingDeep
    DiggingDeep Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey JonnyR214, yes, I discovered Fitness Blender about a month and a half ago. I wanted something lower impact than the Insanity workout I did 2 and half years ago which damaged my knees and shoulders. I found FB on YouTube and I am totally a huge fan. I started FBfit (8 week program) on Nov 2. I'm digging it. My knees are ok but my right shoulder is toast. I'm 47 y.o and want to lose at least 41 lbs before shorts and tanktop weather comes around next year (I have until at least April here in NJ).
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    Hey JonnyR214, yes, I discovered Fitness Blender about a month and a half ago. I wanted something lower impact than the Insanity workout I did 2 and half years ago which damaged my knees and shoulders. I found FB on YouTube and I am totally a huge fan. I started FBfit (8 week program) on Nov 2. I'm digging it. My knees are ok but my right shoulder is toast. I'm 47 y.o and want to lose at least 41 lbs before shorts and tanktop weather comes around next year (I have until at least April here in NJ).

Which 8 week program are you doing? I think that there are several.