50 and over no hot younger people pls

Options
1234568»

Replies

• icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Yes, please do derail, as WE are very immature...lol

Right I am mistaken u have certainly displayed ur maturity in addition to the wealth of wisdom u have contributed to my threads...... Leave my threads u troll go post on naughty and nice
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    This is for hot, young at heart over 50 crowd then i'm in.

Welcome my friend
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Can I help derail this or am I too hot/young

I'm in charge- and I say YESSSS!

Here, have some candy, adderall & Xanax- you puurrrty young thang! :kissing_heart:

Time for the sippy cup sugar pill ... Go take the MEDS so the. Life's go away and take ur filthy possi from my threads

I own this B- you get out!

You don't get to talk to me, or anyone else that way good sir- you have hijacked YOUR OWN thread simply by being an ignorant a***bag!

Here- have a methadone and take a nap!

Wacko go start ur own thread ... Mm I suggest the topic be pharmaceutical related... Hahahaah .... U mind is so drugged out do u even know where u r ... Shhhh let the voices go away wacko
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Yes, please do derail, as WE are very immature...lol

Right I am mistaken u have certainly displayed ur maturity in addition to the wealth of wisdom u have contributed to my threads...... Leave my threads u troll go post on naughty and nice

I'm not a troll, nor am I immature or stupid. You on the other hand, have showed everyone who has been following "your" thread what a great guy you really are. You troll for bikini pics, insult everyone who tells you that we're really not here for that kind of dirtbaggy, pathetic stuff, so then you whine that we are immature. Most grown men stopped acting that way in their twenties, what's your problem? Again, it's not YOUR thread. You are merely a member here, just like the rest of us. But I'm willing to bet you don't have a lot of real friends either on or off here. Deny it if you want, but your personality speaks for itself. And oh, Does my presence bother you? Darn. That's really too bad.
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Can the normal people that were fist posting transformation pics and Sharing stories and the like come back to this thread and let's ignore the negative forces
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    This is related to transformation could the normal people that were co tribute get nicely to this thread
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    What does being 50 and over while not hot and young have anything to do with transformation? Are we promoting the aging process?

Lol not promoting it just trying to find something positive about it.... It's much easier to be younger and I think once u r 50 it feels good to hear from people that share u r struggles
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for the OP, this is where you'll find him!

2zwip89pieyw.jpg
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Can the normal people that were fist posting transformation pics and Sharing stories and the like come back to this thread and let's ignore the negative forces

No because when they did- you started asking them for bikini pictures!!

You're a certified dirtbag old man, and it's gross.

You have insulted every single person you have come in contact with & can't handle people pushing back.

Your arguments are invalid, you're creeping everyone out, you're a pervert- and YOURE RUDE.

You have a problem my medications- call my dr, until then, I'll stay crazy so I can *kitten* on fools like you.

Shhhhh the voices are loud in ur head drink take MEDS..... Now
    I was now to everyone on my posts except for u and ur immature stupid lossy who thinks they control mfp. And the posts about bikini pics yes I put that up of course not u in a bikini that would lead me to taking MEDS . Being called a perv by u really doesn't bother me ..... Now go back to the quiet room in ur sick head
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Lmao ... U do deserve ur friends I. Is c what u have in common with the sheep miss Tracy .... Between the two of u ur iqs do t reach double digits.... Now leave this post to normal people and go to posts that suit ur maturity level like rate the person above or naughty and nice ... But before u call ur doctor and beg him to triple the dosages ... Tell him it's for the betterment of mankind
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    @jmule24 can we get a throat punch or a ninja up in here or something... We need a TKO. Just don't go to jail.

Right violence is what ignorant people know.... U have proved my point end is story
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Can you insult me too so I can feel like I fit in?

My intentions on this post were not to insult anyone ... It is unfortunate this post derailed thanks to those immature people that had nothing constructive to contribute ... That's what mediocre minds do
    U don't deserve to be insulted
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    All* of your problems would be solved with proper spelling and grammar. Make an earnest attempt. :flowerforyou:

*"all" has a rather generous usage here. Let's not expect too much.

Finally English teacher has spoken.... Class in session
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Can u trashy people just leave this thread to the people that want to contribute sugar pill take ur classless possi and f. Off
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,004 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this closed discussion may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.