1 corinthians 6:19-20

taylorbobaylor
taylorbobaylor Posts: 1
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm new, obviously. It's time for me to lose the weight that I've been trying to get off for about two years now. I'm glad to have found this website, it's nice to have people to keep you inspired. And if anyone needs to be inspired themselves, I'm your girl.

Replies

• liswar
    liswar Posts: 25
    welcome - and nice quote! All the best on your journey :-) Lisa
  • I know the feeling I've been trying to loose about a stone for ages and ages. I used to yo yo between 9stone 7 pounds and 10stone quite suddenly I am 10stone 1 pound and a half and totally stuck! Never been in this position before
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Hello....

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

New International Version (NIV)

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

NICE .... I just wanted to say thank you i realy liked this...

Please add me as a friend
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Welcome to MFP...awesome scripture! I'm sending you a friend request, we can never have too much inspiration!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    I love the verse thanks for sharing!
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Welcome! congratulations! and Thank you for the posted verse. I didn't know what it was and actually opened my bible to read it!

Enjoy the journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like.

:heart:
  • cthorn6720
    cthorn6720 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi! Welcom to MPF! Love your post! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Amen!!! This site is a God send!!! The people on here are great and def help to inspire. I will try to be one of those people for you ;-P I am going to send you an add, Jami
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! Your scripture is a blessing to me this morning. Much success on your journey!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    That's one of my favorite scriptures. I get goose bumps when I hear it, thinking how Christ bought us with the price of his blood.
    Thanks for sharing it and Welcome to MFP. I have only been here 2 weeks and am loving it.
    ~mindy
  • Love it! Thank you!!
  • BlessedHeart
    BlessedHeart Posts: 249 Member
    Words to "feed" the soul! Thanks for posting. It was nice to log on this morning and find your bible verse. I hope you have a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.