Get out of my House.......!

Options
Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies....out of my house!

Sometimes certain foods will trigger a binge. I couldn't believe that these innocent bunnies triggered one in me! I ate an entire box in a couple of days (not gonna be specific...too embarrassing :blushing: . So Annies is not welcome in my home until I learn to control myself. I'm also contemplating evicting Peanut Butter & Company "White Chocolate Wonderful" for the same reason :sad: !

Any foods you've had to toss for just plain deliciousness?

Replies

• joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Any kind of little Debbie snacks. Oh and I love Annie's MAC and cheese.
  • lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Twizzlers, I can't just eat one serving.
  • carrie_lebel
    carrie_lebel Posts: 135
    Options
    apple Jacks. 100 calories a serving. But I will return for a whole lotta servings.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Any kind of little Debbie snacks. Oh and I love Annie's MAC and cheese.

So happy I can turn Little Debbie's away :happy: and I'm not a big fan of mac and cheese! However, I did forget in my out of control life I was a huge fan of Cheeze It crackers, that should have been a clue!
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    Options
    O my, I hear you! White Cheddar Cheez-Its did it for me the other day. I took a handful... and by the time I was finished- the box was gone and I was thinking, "Who on earth ate all these crackers?!" UGH!! I have found that there are certain things that I just cannot handle- they are my trigger foods. Like Reece Cups... if I eat one, I eat the whole pack- but put a bowl of M&Ms in front of me and I'll eat 5-6 and be fine. It's really weird how some things just get us. I hope you have a great day- and don't beat yourself up about the bunnies... This is a new "bunny-free" day!! :smile:
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Twizzlers, I can't just eat one serving.

Lol!! Right, I've had twizzlers once in 3 years, because they are just too good!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Chex mix! Maaaan, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. I still buy them, but very rarely, and I share with my kids :)
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I have an even bigger dilemma. My boyfriend is skinny as a rail and eats whatever he pleases ( even trys to eat high fat to put some weight on). So I sometimes have no choice but to have terribly temping foods in the house. He got a tub of reeces icecream thats looks to dye for! I figured it would go fast and would be outta my hair. Butt noooo,he says its "soo rich" he has to eat it slowly. Hence half a tub is still staring at me everytime I open the freezer door.
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    O my, I hear you! White Cheddar Cheez-Its did it for me the other day. I took a handful... and by the time I was finished- the box was gone and I was thinking, "Who on earth ate all these crackers?!" UGH!! I have found that there are certain things that I just cannot handle- they are my trigger foods. Like Reece Cups... if I eat one, I eat the whole pack- but put a bowl of M&Ms in front of me and I'll eat 5-6 and be fine. It's really weird how some things just get us. I hope you have a great day- and don't beat yourself up about the bunnies... This is a new "bunny-free" day!! :smile:

ROFL @ "Who on earth ate all these crackers?!" Thank you for the bunny free day well wishes! That's funny how some foods are a trigger and some not! My hubby can't have any ice cream in the house. Me I can resist all ice cream, but not Culvers "Just Drummy" frozen custard.
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    I have an even bigger dilemma. My boyfriend is skinny as a rail and eats whatever he pleases ( even trys to eat high fat to put some weight on). So I sometimes have no choice but to have terribly temping foods in the house. He got a tub of reeces icecream thats looks to dye for! I figured it would go fast and would be outta my hair. Butt noooo,he says its "soo rich" he has to eat it slowly. Hence half a tub is still staring at me everytime I open the freezer door.

That tub of ice cream would have an unfortunate accident :laugh:
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Chex mix! Maaaan, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. I still buy them, but very rarely, and I share with my kids :)

I have yet to meet a chex mix flavor I didn't love...I gave them the boot a long time ago!:noway:
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    apple Jacks. 100 calories a serving. But I will return for a whole lotta servings.

Don't you hate it when a cereal taste too good! I feel your pain :cry:
  • mandykasase
    mandykasase Posts: 110
    Options
    Hagen Daz Dolce leche icecream and pringles(once you pop, you can't stop)
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Hagen Daz Dolce leche icecream and pringles(once you pop, you can't stop)

You are braver than me with the Hagen Daz:drinker: . Apparently it's true, once you pop, you can't stop...can't say they didn't warn us :laugh:
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    My triggers aren't inside my house- they're OUTside. Like the local Dairy Inn. FORTUNATELY, since I've lowered my fat consumption over the years, I can't tolerate ice CREAM, only ice MILK or frozen yogurt.
    And there's only a few special flavors that SCREAM my name- " NOW SERVING PEANUT BUTTER " ( or TRIPLE CHOC. FUDGE )

I sometimes can't avoid driving past there on the way TO work, but I drive 2 miles out of my way FROM work- just not taking a chance. The times I've had to drive by it on the way home, I do a VICTORY dance in my seat as soon as I'm past it!!!!!!

However, I am SO grateful that I've found Skinny Cow Choc/PB ice cream sandwiches to satisfy my sweet tooth- OR I'll make up a smoothie when I get home- Carnation Instant Breakfast, 6 0z. Unsweetened Almond Milk and a TBSP of PB & Co. Dk. Choc Dreams in my drinkmixer, and make my own healthier version of a milkshake instead. ( using less milk makes it more like the consistency of a milkshake)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Any kind of cheese. Can't have it around. If I need to put it in something I make for the kids I buy just enough for that meal.
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    My triggers aren't inside my house- they're OUTside. Like the local Dairy Inn. FORTUNATELY, since I've lowered my fat consumption over the years, I can't tolerate ice CREAM, only ice MILK or frozen yogurt.
    And there's only a few special flavors that SCREAM my name- " NOW SERVING PEANUT BUTTER " ( or TRIPLE CHOC. FUDGE )

I sometimes can't avoid driving past there on the way TO work, but I drive 2 miles out of my way FROM work- just not taking a chance. The times I've had to drive by it on the way home, I do a VICTORY dance in my seat as soon as I'm past it!!!!!!

However, I am SO grateful that I've found Skinny Cow Choc/PB ice cream sandwiches to satisfy my sweet tooth- OR I'll make up a smoothie when I get home- Carnation Instant Breakfast, 6 0z. Unsweetened Almond Milk and a TBSP of PB & Co. Dk. Choc Dreams in my drinkmixer, and make my own healthier version of a milkshake instead. ( using less milk makes it more like the consistency of a milkshake)

The drive by is tough, kudos to you for being successful at it! That smoothie sounds delicious, maybe I'll give it a try!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Any kind of cheese. Can't have it around. If I need to put it in something I make for the kids I buy just enough for that meal.

That's kind of sad that you gave cheese the boot :cry: Loving the homage to Monk...he rocks!!!
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    Chez-it... What is it about them that makes me want to eat a whole box???
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Chez-it... What is it about them that makes me want to eat a whole box???

They are evil!