70lbs to lose. Save me!

Options
13»

Replies

• dowtwo2
    dowtwo2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy I just moved over from WW's and ready for the next twenty. I post every-night and will look for you. Good luck, you can do it!!!
  • valentinaruns
    valentinaruns Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm down 50 pounds and have 60 more to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    amee7x wrote: »
    Hiya guys I'm Amy, 22, and I have a long way to go. Could seriously use some help from anyone! Feel free to add me and I'll help you out too :)
    Anyone else just starting out?

Hi everyone, me too. I'm 24 and trying to lose about 70-80lbs. I've been at this since 2013, gaining and losing but this time around I want it and badly. My starting weight is about 220lbs. Add me :)

• Cag_a_taY
    Cag_a_taY Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I need to lose 66 pounds..So I'm with you..Please add me so we can have a mutual support cycle. :)
  • squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 203 lbs and have 63lbs to lose. Looking at 14lbs initially over a 12 week period. I'm 30 in July and I've had three children, my third is 7 weeks old. I am not going to turn 30 still carrying the baby weight! I have never lost it and my eldest is 7. It's time to look after me now. :)
  • squires03071986
    squires03071986 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Daniella and I'm 25. I have to lose 70lbs as well and I have no support team. I was wondering if any of you would like to add me and we can motivate each other?

Added. I have 63lbs to lose. We can support each other.
  • desertcoyote19
    desertcoyote19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP but trying to stick with it this time. I have done weight watchers before and was successful and lost 30lbs but now after having a kid, my husband and I have horrible eating habits again. I want to get back on track with the food again now that I've added in exercise at least twice a week for over an hour each time. I can tell I've gotten stronger but the weight is making me slow and it definitely holds me back since it's taekwondo. I also have arthritis in my lower back, even though I'm 30, and have been told that losing weight will take that pressure off. I have at least 50lbs to lose and desperately want to be successful. I've struggled with weight my whole life and I'm done with letting it hold me back. Feel free to add me for support!
  • BrightonChick
    BrightonChick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm also looking to lose similar amount of weight. I'm a bit fed up now being the hilarious 'fat' friend plus also sounded like a COPD patient when I got back from my first run this evening. SCARY!

NO cake, NO chocolate, NO to starving all day then binging when I get home after a 15 hour day. LETS DO THIS!
  • AppleGypsy
    AppleGypsy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have at least 60 to lose to start with, I would love to support you!
  • kizzymcnichols
    kizzymcnichols Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too ! # looks so big... yuck. Staring over too!

• Tracy2162
    Tracy2162 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day fix today. After two weeks of eating sugary junk foods my body is attacking me. I suffer with nerve pain and sugar is the culprit. I feel like I'm being attacked by bees. I'm hoping to lose 30lbs.