Walking to Mordor Challenge

Options

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,966 Member
    Options
    Totaling our miles as a group, we are half way to Rivendell!

(Not much thanks to me. Dratted knee. I may not have made it out of the Shire yet.)
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    wilsonn9 wrote: »
    Can I join?

Of course. Welcome !
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck on a treadmill for the winter. There's no daylight left on my way home to walk in the park.
    I'd be happy to join your quest.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,966 Member
    Options
    Totaling our miles as a group, we have left Rivendell and are almost half way to Lothlorien!
  • jmadden4996
    jmadden4996 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • voldemortisreal
    voldemortisreal Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Can I please join as well??? This seems really neat and a great way to self and group motivate :smile:
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow, this sounds so cool!

I would love to join.

Do we all start on the same date, or when we joined, or can we backdate a bit?
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This sounds so cool to me! I had been walking regularly about 10,500 steps a day (5 miles at my stride) but I got sick with strong sinus infection and now I am slowly recovering with cough and asthma. I wasn't to build back up and this seems like a fun way. It's been about 2 weeks since you started, can I join?
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I would love to join this quest. I hope it is not too late. This is such a great and creative idea! I am just getting back into walking and exercising and need the motivation. Can't think of a more fun way to get the miles in than going on a quest to destroy the ring.
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Do I add my name to the spreadsheet or do I need to wait for an invite?
  • CarrieDarling108
    CarrieDarling108 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well please.
  • SisterSKT
    SisterSKT Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    haha I love this
  • NicolaMichelle93
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    Oh, wow, this sounds so cool!

I would love to join.

Do we all start on the same date, or when we joined, or can we backdate a bit?

You've been sent an invite.
    Everyone has their own individual quest to walk to Mordor for their own individual miles, so in that regards, it doesn't really matter when you start, it'll count as soon as you start walking :) But as a group, we're already up to the walk from Lothlorien to Rauros, but your individual miles will help us on our group quest to reach Mordor.
    Do I add my name to the spreadsheet or do I need to wait for an invite?

You've been sent an invite and anyone can add their own names to the spreadsheet :) Welcome!
    triddering wrote: »
    This sounds so cool to me! I had been walking regularly about 10,500 steps a day (5 miles at my stride) but I got sick with strong sinus infection and now I am slowly recovering with cough and asthma. I wasn't to build back up and this seems like a fun way. It's been about 2 weeks since you started, can I join?

Sorry to hear about your illness, hope you're back on a strong road to recovery! You're more than welcome to join and you've been sent an invite.

Everyone else that has replied in this thread should have an invite waiting for them too!
  • ImChevy34
    ImChevy34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This sounds so fun can i join plz! :#
  • NicolaMichelle93
    Options
    ImChevy34 wrote: »
    This sounds so fun can i join plz! :#

Sent an invite :)
  • alizesmom
    alizesmom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm walking! How do I get my spreadsheet?
  • Hortmama
    Hortmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in, love this idea. I will get on this right away.
  • Hortmama
    Hortmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think i was excited there. Please add me to the group and the spread sheet.
  • NicolaMichelle93
    Options
    Hortmama wrote: »
    I think i was excited there. Please add me to the group and the spread sheet.

You have an invite :)
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I already added myself to the spreadsheet, but it seems there is a group as well. Could you invite me to that please?