Mine is approximately 1200 cals.

Replies

• Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
  • Violator_Rose
    Violator_Rose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It varies. Net of 1250-1330 daily, but depending on how much exercise I get, I eat about 1450-2050 calories a day.
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mine is supposed to be 1200, usually I wind up around 1300 because there are things I don't weigh out (the tbsp of milk in my coffee, butter on my pasta, etc.)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, why? What will posting a calorie goal tell you, without any additional information about a person's height, weight, age, if they are trying to lose, gain or maintain, if they are using the TDEE method or the NEAT method (ie do you want total calories consumed or the Net calorie goal on MFP?).

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    approximately 3,000
  • bubble_wrap0428
    bubble_wrap0428 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    1900. I live an active lifestyle. I can still lose on this amount.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    15-1800.
  • NeonStrikeVi
    NeonStrikeVi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Minimum 2000
    Maximum 2500.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Minimum 2200
  • KatsMeow12
    KatsMeow12 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, why? What will posting a calorie goal tell you, without any additional information about a person's height, weight, age, if they are trying to lose, gain or maintain...

My question as well.
  • mikucandy
    mikucandy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, why? What will posting a calorie goal tell you, without any additional information about a person's height, weight, age, if they are trying to lose, gain or maintain, if they are using the TDEE method or the NEAT method (ie do you want total calories consumed or the Net calorie goal on MFP?).

I would like to know normal people eat how many calories per day. It does matter it is total calories consumed or net calories goal. Although, if wanna lose weight, calories intake is depends on the person height. But I just out of curious wanna know people intake calories. sorry
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    mikucandy wrote: »

I would like to know normal people eat how many calories per day. It does matter it is total calories consumed or net calories goal. Although, if wanna lose weight, calories intake is depends on the person height. But I just out of curious wanna know people intake calories. sorry

You don't need to apologize, I was just wondering the origin behind the question. To lose weight, the calorie intake is dependent on more than just height - there are a number of factors (like I said in my first response) that will determine the maintenance level for an individual, their TDEE, and then depending on how fast they are looking to lose weight and how much weight they are trying to lose will determine the calorie deficit they need in order to achieve those goals. This is evidenced by the responses you've gotten so far, which range from 1200 to 3000.

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    mikucandy wrote: »

"normal" is relative...an individual's energy requirements are not only derived from their stats (height, age, weight, sex, etc) but also their activity level. a more active individual is going to have higher energy requirements than someone who is less active even with the same stats.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options