Tiny Loss with pics

So I've lost 11lbs. so far and most of it isn't very noticeable on the outside, and to be honest its not a huge amount but it feels huge to me to get over that 10lbs. mark. So I thought I'd share. For me I feel like I can see it a bit in my face and my stomach, not majorly but a bit. So heres a few pics :)

9k70jqcnlvu8.jpgzpwjuymzfaya.jpg
kgjyeqdxi8zg.jpg

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Congratulations to you!!! That's awesome! Keep it up!!
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    LowCoffinLucifie Posts: 100 Member
    Congratulations to you!!! That's awesome! Keep it up!!

Thank you :]
  • LittleTikiBirdy
    LittleTikiBirdy Posts: 11 Member
    It's definitely noticeable on your tummy, well done! What's your next milestone? :)
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    It's definitely noticeable on your tummy, well done! What's your next milestone? :)

my next milestone is gonna be getting under 200lbs. I'm at 219lb. right now.
  • Mandi98U
    Mandi98U Posts: 115 Member
    Good luck with your next milestone and I definitely see it in your face keep up the good work
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    Mandi98U wrote: »
    Good luck with your next milestone and I definitely see it in your face keep up the good work

Thank you ;) yup seeing it myself i had to take this picture. I even felt lighter just looking at it. Maybe why i seemed happier inbthe second even ;).

Im gonna be focusing hard for these next 19 lbs., its so little yet so much. But i can do it ! I just gotta not give up. Thats why i love this community you guys keep me motivated :).
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    you look thinner in the face and shoulders… it is working!!!
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    you look thinner in the face and shoulders… it is working!!!

• aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Yes there's definitely a difference especially in your face!keep it up!good luck with your goals!
  • runningstrong80
    runningstrong80 Posts: 170 Member
    Face tummy and arms. Looking good!
  • LowCoffinLucifie
    I cant quote well since im on my phone now but thank you everyone, I love that even if its just a bit, that it shows.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Good job!!
  • takingcareofus
    takingcareofus Posts: 68 Member
    Congratulations! What an amazing feeling! I hope I can share it one day :)
  • takingcareofus
    takingcareofus Posts: 68 Member
    looking forwards to upcoming prigress. Again congrats
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    You look great, especially noticeable in your face. Keep up the hard work.
  • Ladybug3129
    Ladybug3129 Posts: 18 Member
    It is noticeable on your face and tummy. I imagine the part that is not as noticeable, how you feel on this inside, is even more rewarding. You are off to a great start. Keep it up. My next goal is to get under 200 as well. I have 18lbs to go. Can't wait to touch base with you when we both hit that goal
  • FitRoberta
    FitRoberta Posts: 73 Member
    Definitely noticeable and not a tiny loss! Remember 11 pounds of fat is 44 sticks of butter!
  • Anustrt4me
    Anustrt4me Posts: 13 Member
    no loss is tiny! They are HUGE successes! Great job! Keep working at it and it will happen for you.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    You go girl a loss is a loss!! Congrats on your efforts so far!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    So I've lost 11lbs. so far and most of it isn't very noticeable on the outside :)

Not that I was starring at your chest, but you look more narrow in the pecs area to me mostly. Over all though, 10 pounds is A LOT of loss chica! Every time I ever doubted it was a good accomplishment I would go to the grocery store and look at a 10 pound roast (and that is more muscle than fat!).

Keep it up.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!