13»

Replies

• NoemiSofia
    Options
    Just started today.. Let's do this :)
  • jesscsock
    jesscsock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! My arms are killing me! anyone else?

Yes!! Arms are really killing! I had to use smaller weights for the side lunges this morning
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Oh question... for those who have already started how are you logging it?
    I'm on Day 11 of the 30 Day Shred and have been logging it as Circuit Training, general
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Oh! Funny I should come across this. I just started today as well. Just finished actually. I'll be your buddy :)
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    to all asking how to log it its best to get a heart rate monitor i brought one from decathalon for £30! so hey are not expensive. i wore mine to boxing class and in an hour i burnt 600 calories, i plan to wear it when also doing the 30 day shred. im waiting for my dvd to arrive first. i shall post what my data is at the end of the session
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My ABs (which by the way I never realized were so high on your body) hurt ...Ive never had ab pain before... crazy! I like it so far Ive done 3 days. I wish I had gotten 5 lb weights instead of 3 but maybe Ill get 5 lb ones for level 2 :)
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Just did my first 30ds workout... wasnt as bad as I thought.. I had to modify the mosify pushups though.. lol.

Im with you... I had to modify those too. Anitas my friend ;)
  • jesscsock
    jesscsock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes Anita is definately my friend at the mo, but I want to be friends with the other girl, whose name escapes me right now! I'll get there eventually!
  • peggy1209
    peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I completed day 4 yesterday and will do day 5 this afternoon!! So far, so good.

I use a bodybugg and have been burning between 180-200 each session.
  • channy22
    channy22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3, so far so good =)

Are you guys taking a 1 break a week or going straight through to day 30? I'm taking one day off a week to relax and do yoga etc.
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Am I doing it wrong?! After day one, next morning, I FEEL NO PAIN! no muscles ache or anything, I can walk fine! While I was exercising my muscles were burning from moves....
  • tafaye
    tafaye Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    to helloburger:
    No your not doing it wrong. If you are feeling the burn during you are doing great. I have had knee issues my whole life, so I had to take 2 days off do to a slight swelling from all the jumping. But other then that I have had NO leg pain, just a small amount of soreness in my chest after day 2 but haven't had that since. Just means your body is recovering well and quickly! Great job keep it up.
  • Ljc3
    Ljc3 Posts: 46
    Options
    I started day one today. Sadly I'm posting this now in the middle of the workout because I thought I was gonna pass out midway. Didn't know I was this out of shape. Everyone starting shred plz add me. I need all the motivation I can get to not only finish the other half...but even to do this again in the morning lol.
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    I started Monday too, have added it into my routine in the morning before work to get my metabolism up and running :smile:

Finding level 1 quite easy but think I'll stay with it for the full 10 days before moving to level 2!

Anyone wanting motivation and support feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Freakinglovepink
    Options
    Hi everyone! I went out and bought 30 day shred after seeing the before & after thread and the amazing results everyone got from it! I started today so if anyone wants to add me please feel free :)
  • peggy1209
    peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 6 today!!!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    just finished day 10 today so on to level 2 tomorrow. Not sure I'm looking forward to it as lot's of people say level 2's the hardest! Guess I'll find out in the morning...
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    wow, big difference between level 1 and 2 in my opinion! Kept going though, hope it gets easier over the next 10 days :wink: