WHAT an inspiration!!! You look great!
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    YOU have done an amazing job!!!!! Congratulations!:heart:
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What would you say was the most difficult part of your journey? What kept you motivated! Share your secrets!!!!!!!

I think that hardest part was when I would hit a point where I wouldn't see a change on the scale after stepping on after a week. parties and weekends were hard too.. I know a year ago I wouldn't have thought twice about piling my plate high with whatever looked good.. now I watch what and how much I eat.. that was the biggest change for me I think.

one major factor that made me change for the better was my mom. We had gone on a family vacation..(in fact that before picture is at that very vacation!) she is over weight and struggles with type 2 diabeties. She could barely walk the streets and had to call a cab or ride the trolley on several occations. I realized that if I stayed the way I was that would be me in a few years.. and I did not want that to happen to me..plus i wanted to look in the mirror and like what a saw.. I am so glad I can do that now!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for losing such a huge amount ,you look fabulous and years younger :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job!
  • sarahkumba
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! How long did it take you? How much exercise?

10 months.. with some months being better than others..I didn't do alot of exercise the first 4 months or so..now I work out 3x a week.

Nice Job!!! Great pace too.

3x exercise per week and reasonable eating is a good program. It allows one to lose the pounds without having the EXTREME lifestyle change. Now that I've said that, I don't think there is anything wrong with going crazy with the workouts but that could be too much for some people which might lead to failure.

Going to fast wast to much for me..I know because I have had many failed weight loss attempts in the past.. But this time around I took it slow and steady.. made changes slowly and really just changed my lifesytle all together. I know I am just staring to maintain (while maybe losing a couple more pounds) but i think that because it took me a while to get to where I want to be, Its now almost second nature and just how my life will be from now on.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look younger and more confident.
  • Danthewatcher
    Options
    Braaavo! Braaavvoo!!! *As the crowd stood and clapped a heartfelt ovation! *

You should be proud and I hope you're fully enjoying what you have accomplished.

Also be proud of the wonderful thing you're doing for many of us by sharing your story.

You are inspiration.

Congrats!!
  • rw4hawks
    rw4hawks Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Thanks for sharing! This especially hits home because of your height and starting weight. What an inspiration! How long did it take you? I'm trying to not get impatient! Lol
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    A whole new person....you look fabulous!
  • mbeasley75
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work!
  • aimsterss
    aimsterss Posts: 4
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • airica25
    airica25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I have had 3 kids and I have gained much of my weight from that.
    I have to say you are an inspiration to me!
    keep up the great job!
  • sarahkumba
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad I can inspire all of you!
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88
    Options
    Congratulations, You look GREAT!!!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • LivisMommy10
    LivisMommy10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring...awesome job!
  • rcpayton
    rcpayton Posts: 90
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work has paid off!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    Rock on mama!!!! You look amazing. somewhere around 128 is my goal weight. I was there when I got married so I know I can do it again and you give me support to know it can happen post children!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!