Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Rhonda Rousey is bad!!

2»

Replies

• I missed it too. just like I missed Tyson douglas. lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I wasn't even alive when that happened
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member

I just died a little....feeling old af, lol.
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member

I just died a little....feeling old af, lol.

hi stranger
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 510 Member
    Having watched the fight I cannot believe why she would be thought an underdog for any rematch. She dominated round one and completely obliterated Rousey in the second round. She remained cool and collected throughout. Incredible technique, strength and professionalism. What a great sport as well, before and after the fight during the interviews. I really like Rousey, but Holly is worthy of praise and respect. I'm rooting for her in any rematch.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    It's funny to me how quick the internet has turned against Rousey. A career is made of wins and losses; good days and bad. The fact of the matter is that Rousey is still an incredible fighter regardless of the outcome of Saturday's bout, and I can't speak for all men, but she could still eat me for breakfast on her worst day.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    It's funny to me how quick the internet has turned against Rousey. A career is made of wins and losses; good days and bad. The fact of the matter is that Rousey is still an incredible fighter regardless of the outcome of Saturday's bout, and I can't speak for all men, but she could still eat me for breakfast on her worst day.

I think now that its come out how she domestically abused her boyfriend, her throwing the cheapshot after the bell, her running her mouth about being able to beat Mayweather...idk, not really surprising at all to me that the tide is turning now that she finally lost.

I think that has a lot to do with it and I think the tide was turning before the fight. I think there were a lot of people rooting for Holly...I'm biased as she's from Albuquerque which is where I live and she's good friends with my cousin and my sister (sadly I have never met her but I feel all geeky asking my sister or cousin for an introduction)...but just from listening to radio, etc it seems there were a lot of people pulling for Holly though most didn't think it could happen.

Again, I'm biased but for the most part Burquenos saw this coming a mile away...Holly is a very experienced fighter. She started doing Mui Thais at a relatively young age before becoming a professional boxer where she defended her titles 18 times in three weight classes. She's no stranger to that spotlight and is a world class fighter and a champion long before this. Somehow all of that got lost in the lead up to the fight which surprises me.
  • Dalia444
    Holly Holm was an underdog because she has been anything but dominant in her other UFC fights. Don't get me wrong, she's a terrific fighter and I'm glad to see her--or anybody--beat Ronda Rousey. But if we are being honest, her other UFC fights have been very boring.

Well maybe she just needed the right opponent bc this one was anything but boring.
    :#
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    I think that was the ultimate high road! Hats off to her!!
  • Dalia444

Nothing more beautiful than class adorned with humility. Love this lady!
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 369 Member
    The could both kick my *kitten* so...