Fitness Blender anyone Tried it

Options
I joined Fitness Blender Online today and will be downloading Videos that I can do at home and was wondering if anyone has tried them yet. I noticed you can save videos and I will be doing that and adding them to my daily exercise routine along with the Walking, Swimming, and going to the Gym that I already do on a weekly basis, please feel free to add me as a friend and I will be kindly to accept your friend request.

Replies

• ashley_rust
    ashley_rust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FITNESSBLENDER!! I have been doing their workouts for months. Lots of fun they also have a free app.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fitness blender fan. They have a calendar feature that allows you to schedule workouts ahead of time and you can also purchase calendars with the workouts already planned out for 4 or 8 weeks. I've bought several, (the 4 week low impact schedule and the 8 week FB FIT schedule) and they are amazing.
  • eskimohugger
    eskimohugger Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah I always pull up a video from FitnessBlender when I dont know what I feel like planning for my workout, theyre great. 9/10 I just wish they could be my personal trainers in real life haha
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I am a HUGE fitness blender fan. They have a calendar feature that allows you to schedule workouts ahead of time and you can also purchase calendars with the workouts already planned out for 4 or 8 weeks. I've bought several, (the 4 week low impact schedule and the 8 week FB FIT schedule) and they are amazing.

When you purchase one of their programs ( 4 or 8 weeks) do you buy it forever or does it expire after the specified time period? Thanks, I often will not adhere strictly to the schedule but use the various days at various days as they may fit into my schedule, thereby using it for more than the 4-8 weeks.
  • jissellc
    jissellc Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is great. They provide well rounded workouts and workout programs for all levels of fitness. I find their videos very helpful because they have videos of different duration, type of exercise, and show modifications.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I only use the free youtube videos, but they're pretty great! The one I watched yesterday had modifications for low impact or to have the movement be more strenuous. It was fun getting to try them all! Im super sore today, it was certainly a new way to challenge myself.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »

When you purchase one of their programs ( 4 or 8 weeks) do you buy it forever or does it expire after the specified time period? Thanks, I often will not adhere strictly to the schedule but use the various days at various days as they may fit into my schedule, thereby using it for more than the 4-8 weeks.

Not the OP on this comment, but once you buy them they are yours. You can use them over and over again. :) It's pretty good bang for your buck.
  • talaga_24
    talaga_24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great videos!!! They helped me out a lot and gave me a routine to get results. You'll love them.
  • mollylayton
    mollylayton Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's a great site! Even just using the free videos, I can get a good workout from them.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Yeah I always pull up a video from FitnessBlender when I dont know what I feel like planning for my workout, theyre great. 9/10 I just wish they could be my personal trainers in real life haha

I feel like they have been my personal trainers. They have nicely prepared me to be able to keep up with the circuit type classes in the gym. I love fitness blender
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    minniebee wrote: »

Not the OP on this comment, but once you buy them they are yours. You can use them over and over again. :) It's pretty good bang for your buck.

Thank you. I've been using the free videos and find them to be fun, effective and taxing. Have you, or anyone, tried the paid programs? Are they worth the investment (both in time and $)?
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    minniebee wrote: »

Thank you for answering this. Sorry I missed the question. Yup yup, they are yours to use over and over again. That's what makes them such a great bargain. :)
  • rayofsunshine2368
    rayofsunshine2368 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I LOVE FITNESSBLENDER!! I have been doing their workouts for months. Lots of fun they also have a free app.

I have lost 20 lbs in 6 months on fitness blender it's am awesome workout
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I love it for at home workouts! I did HIIT Like a Girl today and it was intense (definitely not just for women, btw). I absolutely loved it.