Clean macro counting

Options
Anyone do it and have success with it?

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    As opposed to dirty macro counting?

Do you mean count macros while eating mostly nutrient dense foods? If so, yea... lots of people.
  • karwowski1992
    karwowski1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Do you mean count macros while eating mostly nutrient dense foods? If so, yea... lots of people.

Yeah...sorry I didn't realize there was a specific way I had to describe it.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options

No worries, just for future reference, there isn't really a clean or dirty way of counting macros. There is "clean eating" where people generally stick to a select list of foods they will eat and don't track much in the way of macros because all those foods tend to not be calorie dense, etc.
  • karwowski1992
    karwowski1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »

No worries, just for future reference, there isn't really a clean or dirty way of counting macros. There is "clean eating" where people generally stick to a select list of foods they will eat and don't track much in the way of macros because all those foods tend to not be calorie dense, etc.

I guess that's what I was doing and I noticed that I have gained a lot of muscle..but my belly is looking the same which I'm not excited about so I'm trying to see if maybe counting for a few months will do the trick.