Donations for Mike

Options
I thought about it and I have to say, this site has done more for me than almost any site I have ever used! I don't know if it generates any revinue for Mike or not, but I would be more then happy to donate some small amount to make sure it keeps running and getting better.

Mike, do you have anything set up for donations to the site? Like a paypal account or anything?

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I thought about it and I have to say, this site has done more for me than almost any site I have ever used! I don't know if it generates any revinue for Mike or not, but I would be more then happy to donate some small amount to make sure it keeps running and getting better.

Mike, do you have anything set up for donations to the site? Like a paypal account or anything?
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Count me in on this one!
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would be more than willing to do that.
  • mamatusa
    Options
    Count me in!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    let me bust open my piggy bank.

I would like this site to be free because it is one of the best ones out there that actually seems to be helping people.

Voluntary donations would be totally cool. I say it like that because I have heard of people skimming people for donations that were mandatory to remain a member. I would not want to see this site go that way. I don't think it will, Mike is too cool for it to got that way. :smile:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I'm in!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!!