Hey everyone! Need to lose 100+? Ya me too:/

Options
2»

Replies

• AngelaCS12
    AngelaCS12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 155 to lose - ugh! Seems so impossible! I was doing well with getting on track earlier this year. However, I lost my mother to uterine cancer 8 weeks ago and it has shaken my whole world. I'm deeply grieving her passing and simultaneously petrified that I'm on the same course. I must change this path so my daughters don't have to know the sorrow of losing their mother prematurely! I need help! Best wishes to you all!
  • ChristiSutton8814
    ChristiSutton8814 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!!
  • stfuplz
    stfuplz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    77 more to go!
  • shiec92
    shiec92 Posts: 688 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey guys, I've recently reached my 100lb loss , feel free to add me
  • Brandeona
    Brandeona Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose also.
  • dagloman
    dagloman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can do it with this site and the people on it they helped me go from 244 to 228 in less then a month come to find out that my diet wasn't right. Some advice one lady told me on here though is that you can eat whatever you want as long as it fit into your daily calorie limit and with that i am still able to eat the food i love. Also remember that on you cheat day don't cheat the whole day just cheat with one meal on that day i found out the hard way lolz. but best of luck to you i hope you reach your goal.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    elahti1029 wrote: »
    Hi everybody my name is Ellen. I just started my journey to lose some mega pounds! Wish me luck! Always looking for new friends to talk with, and others looking to lose weight, and motivate each other. I got over 100 pounds to lose, and I definitely need all the motivation I can get.

didnt even read this yet because i had to tell you you kinda look like Nicki Minaj is your pic and thats pretty cool.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    anyway, i have roughly 100 to lose, and im always up for motivating and supporting people with similar goals! I might get a little tough on ya, but sometimes the truth does in fact hurt, try to avoid that thoughhhh (:
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I started at 230... After MFP I got down to 132. I'm back at 160 but I just had a baby so looking to get back at my -100lb goal :smile: It's only impossible if you think it is but really anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Everyone has a different way and uses different tools to reach their goals. Research and do what fits best with your life and things will be great. To be successful you have to make a lifestyle change and not simply "diet". Good luck to ya. Feel free to add.
  • alisonamr
    alisonamr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have about 100 to lose. 4 years ago I lost 70 lbs and over time I've gained all but 5 pounds back. It seemed that my eating got worse after the first time because I was so strict on myself. I'm trying to learn to let that first time go and start fresh in a way that I can find manageable. I am open to any support, meal ideas, exercise recommendations that anyone is willing to offer! Thanks! :)
  • sodapoppin28
    sodapoppin28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good luck on this great journey, it has been great for me and sure it will be for you as well.
  • elahti1029
    elahti1029 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

LOL Brittanynicholexx, I always get Raven or Queen Latifah.

elahti1029 wrote: »
    Hi everybody my name is Ellen. I just started my journey to lose some mega pounds! Wish me luck! Always looking for new friends to talk with, and others looking to lose weight, and motivate each other. I got over 100 pounds to lose, and I definitely need all the motivation I can get.

didnt even read this yet because i had to tell you you kinda look like Nicki Minaj is your pic and thats pretty cool.

• ashleng
    ashleng Posts: 2 Member
    Options